Stand up against Bottle Throwers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I'm not an nrl fan but big bulldog supporter I can't stand the media rubbishing our club and greenturde saying he's never seen anything like that so they can get stuffed

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not going to help dog fellow normal people and fans who will get into trouble with the police most likely because the NRL want the club to find them.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
So do we throw bottles at the bottle throwers or what?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
No-one is more shocked and angered than our own fans. The club is doing everything in its power to find and penalise these thugs.

Maybe we should actively start reporting offensive behavior by fans of other clubs, too. If we take a list of abusive activities by those thugs to the media and NRL, maybe they might look seriously at protecting Bulldogs fans from abuse.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not going to help dog fellow normal people and fans who will get into trouble with the police most likely because the NRL want the club to find them.
Your the kind of fan the club doesn't need. It's idiots like you that give the rest of us a bad name. Give yourself an uppercut

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Your the kind of fan the club doesn't need. It's idiots like you that give the rest of us a bad name. Give yourself an uppercut
No I'm the type of fan and person who sees that the bottles made of plastic missed and people getting into trouble with the police over that is a waste.

I could throw shit at you like a plastic bottle in public then leg it thus getting away with it. I don't support throwing the bottles or would I do it but to get into trouble over it is a shit go.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you threw a bottle at me in public I would be able to get to you. Also you can still be done for assault.

Your attitude is pathetic.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope they find the culprits and ban them. It's the only way we can move past this positively.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you threw a bottle at me in public I would be able to get to you. Also you can still be done for assault.

Your attitude is pathetic.
I wouldn't mind an altercation either if you caught up and I still don't believe something like this is worth the trouble or time.

The people who had fights at half time or that bloke who shoulder charged the person in the back hurting them is worth the time and effort to punish.

My attitude to little petty things like throwing a plastic bottle is just something not worth the time.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think your sentiment is spot on, only issue I have is the way the NRL and media is pretending nothing like this has ever happened before, the Bulldogs players and fans are 100% at fault and nothing else controversial happened.

This is hardly isolated, but given this is the one the media is so against, its pretty hard to not get into a us vs them siege mentality.

Should the fans have done that? of course not....... but, I saw nobody who did in any case, so couldn't say anything about it anyway.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We must unite and not condone the crowd behavior that led to bottles being thrown at officials, after reading the following article from the daily terrorgraph it has opened my eyes. We must find the culprits because we as NRL fans cannot let the club be over run with thugs

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/spor...w-bottles-at-ref/story-e6frexqr-1225890019355

So who's with me?
sadly theres a lot on this forum who see nothing wrong with what happened on friday night, they use the we were robbed bit to justify throwing bottles at officials

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
sadly theres a lot on this forum who see nothing wrong with what happened on friday night, they use the we were robbed bit to justify throwing bottles at officials
I just see it as something so minute and since that nothing happened it isn't worth the trouble to get someone in trouble possibly with the police, this energy should be focused on the people who actually caused harm to others by fighting and shoulder charging people in the back.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not condoning what happened on Friday, but maybe, fans have finally reached boiling point in relation to the refs costing games with rubbish calls..

However It was the wrong way to go about it, and has put our club in a bad light.

coaches are not allowed to discuss the performance of the refs, they are no longer held accountable for their mistakes..

My worry is that the NRL will come down hard on us to avoid other club fans reacting the way we did

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not condoning what happened on Friday, but maybe, fans have finally reached boiling point in relation to the refs costing games with rubbish calls..

However It was the wrong way to go about it, and has put our club in a bad light.

coaches are not allowed to discuss the performance of the refs, they are no longer held accountable for their mistakes..

My worry is that the NRL will come down hard on us to avoid other club fans reacting the way we did
I expect Broncos and Souths fans to act even worse when they get screwed over just wait for it.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
**** helping the nrl in anyway it's us vs them there hasn't been one positive thing said about our great club for too long always negativity I actually found the incident quite funny

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think karma caught up with the referee's ... cant f%^k with karma LOL!

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone who does anything to drag us/canterbury club / players through the mud is a total dumbass.
We are obviously scrutinised heavily so why give media amunition against us?
Why cant we be mpre sensible about it and instead of hurling bottles.. why couldnt we bombard social media questioning referree's.? -NRL cant fine us $10,000 or dock us comp points for using social media!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is about the 40,0000,000,000,000,000th thread on this topic.

Please post in one of the already established threads on the topic.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.