stalemate between $650k star and Storm ends as club confirms NAS’ return

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The club did not reveal whether he had received the vaccination or not.

FMD is he pulling a Novax, has some bullshit exemption?

".. providing the “necessary and information and certification to comply with the requirements of the Victorian and Queensland governments to allow him to return for training and to play.”

What about the NSW Government, or isn't he allowed to play any games in NSW?

Fark it, I will attending at least 2 Melbourne games and I have the right to know if all of the players are vaccinated.

Always a Bulldog
Your hatred of the Storm continues. Love it mate.

They sure cut you deep tho. It's not like you helped set up Melbourne or anything, and then we're shunted to the side ...

Malla

Reaction score
LOLLLLLLL boy did you get that wrong. I think you'll find it was the other way around. He has $1mil plus offers from rugby in Japan who said that he could play there unvaccinated and NSW Waratahs have also enquired about him since they heard he wasn't going to get the vaccination and wasn't returning to Storm this season. He is out of pocket by returning to play for the Storm @$650k a season.
You his manager?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
LOLLLLLLL boy did you get that wrong. I think you'll find it was the other way around. He has $1mil plus offers from rugby in Japan who said that he could play there unvaccinated and NSW Waratahs have also enquired about him since they heard he wasn't going to get the vaccination and wasn't returning to Storm this season. He is out of pocket by returning to play for the Storm @$650k a season.
So why didn’t he then ? Get his dick out of your mouth

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

".. providing the “necessary and information and certification to comply with the requirements of the Victorian and Queensland governments to allow him to return for training and to play.”

Fark it, I will attending at least 2 Melbourne games and I have the right to know if all of the players are vaccinated.

Always a Bulldog
Mate I genuinely enjoy your contribution to the site & work involved in many of your posts/responses… & In general I stay quiet on all this vax stuff but you do know vaccinated people are as likely to catch or transmit the virus as those that are unvaxed…..(and yes I am vaxed though It was not my preference)

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
How many times a week do you masturbate? None of my business right. Weather someone is vaccinated or not is none of your business either.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Huuuge
Have a bat habib
It’s just an online forum, don’t take it too seriously
LOLLLL bro you literally made up your own shit, even with an article posted for you stating the actual facts.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a sell out. It’s amazing how these people back flip on their morals when money is involved.
If you’re committed to something you stand by your convictions. Don’t just change your mind for convenience. I’m morally opposed to harming children in any way, shape or form, therefore I would never harm a child even if I was paid trillions of dollars or it was life and death.
I guess he can also change his stance but that just makes him look like a complete idiot. Typical fuck wit, pretty piss poor imo.
I would betray my morals for the kind of wages players get. Wouldn't for a normal job though. For the money these guys are on they can stick the needle in my eyeball if they want

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would betray my morals for the kind of wages players get. Wouldn't for a normal job though. For the money these guys are on they can stick the needle in my eyeball if they want
This 100%

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Especially if you have kids.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Especially if you have kids.
Exactly this.

Define morals. For me it's about moving heaven and hell to ensure your kids are safe, and have a bright future.

Of course, that doesn't mean you go around killing people or whatever, but when it comes to footy?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was hoping it would last until at least Round 4 when we play them