Official Staggs

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its not the same injury, club not wanting to play him and risk losing him for most of next season

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great minds think alike I see was going to post the exact same observation you dirty bastard.

Tho, a further point. Where's he keeping the cream?
I too was going to make a masturbation reference but thought it was a bit of a low blow. Glad someone else did though

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolute strike centre but once a footballer does an ACL they become too risky for marquee money. People who do their ACL have a tendency to do it again or do the other knee.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolute strike centre but once a footballer does an ACL they become too risky for marquee money. People who do their ACL have a tendency to do it again or do the other knee.
He always had the look of someone who was going to have knee issues, he has too much muscle for his frame.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
very true... and if you have done your ACL, you have usually done further damage to the knee as well (eg. meniscus, bone loss etc.)

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
He fucked he’s knee again… could of been a liability

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His is a dynamite centre. Strong and super fast. But he is getting injury prone. I think we are lucky we didn't sign him.