Stage 2 belmore redevelpment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The labour government have granted the rest of the funding if they win the election , i have no interest in politics but will now vote for labour , what are there chances of winning ?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The labour government have granted the rest of the funding if they win the election , i have no interest in politics but will now vote for labour , what are there chances of winning ?
Unfortunately it's no hope of happening Labor won't win the election only chance is if the Liberals promise funding too.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll vote for them, if they promise us a premiership as well, LOL

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
better NBN plan
redeveloping Belmore
And I am 17

FUCK

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucking Labor Party FFS, nothing has changed.,.... still spending money they don't have LOLO our Kids and Grand Kids will be paying back the the debt these Ass Holes created when they were last in Government.
We got a roof going over our current home ground and that will do me fine thank you very much.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
better NBN plan
redeveloping Belmore
And I am 17

FUCK
Better nbn lol ive sat through both these Muppets with the nbn a few years later i finally get it on and i might as well have dial up

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol. This is what both parties count on... Gullible voters forgetting the last set of broken promises and believing the next crap load that comes out of their mouths.

They may as well promise a garbage collector come into your house every day and take your trash out for you.... If Homer can do it, I don't see why our government can't? What could possibly go wrong....

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if the government does not offer funding, it's in the best interest of Canterbury Leagues Club to weigh in and turn Belmore oval into a 25-30,000 seat state of the art footy ground and reclaim our home ground. Can you imagine how much more revenue the Leagues club would generate pre and post game?? I dare say they would get there money back fairly quickly and reap the rewards for years on end. Perfect opportunity for Canterbury Leagues to increase revenue right there!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing a politician says before an election can be relied upon.
Lying, cocksmoking, tax leeches.
I'll be voting for no-one, like I always do when there's no-one to vote for.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even if the government does not offer funding, it's in the best interest of Canterbury Leagues Club to weigh in and turn Belmore oval into a 25-30,000 seat state of the art footy ground and reclaim our home ground. Can you imagine how much more revenue the Leagues club would generate pre and post game?? I dare say they would get there money back fairly quickly and reap the rewards for years on end. Perfect opportunity for Canterbury Leagues to increase revenue right there!
As much as I would love that the reality is 12 busy days a year wouldn't pay for a 30 000 seat stadium.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No matter how good the stadium is the club will never play all their home games out of Belmore. 1 or 2 games per year is the best we can expect.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No matter how good the stadium is the club will never play all their home games out of Belmore. 1 or 2 games per year is the best we can expect.
I think 1-2 is the way to go anyway if we played every game the novelty factor would soon wear off and we would be getting crowds below 10 000. Belmore is a nightmare for parking and terrible in wet weather.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
the original oasis project was to be built ontop of the leagues club

Status
Not open for further replies.