SPOTTED: Nick Kouparitsas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dunno about that... korkidas and skandalis would be alot bigger esp korkidas. i've seen footage of him in superleague and he's a giant. Anasta is a big boy too, and i'm pretty sure junior koup is bigger.
I never really noticed Anasta was Fairly Tall until I read his Profile on Wikipedia. That would suck if your Younger Brother is Taller but Nick is still better. For Now that is.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
i always see him around

most of the times he was at riverwood

greatwaite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol yeah rivers he is crawling round there all the time last friday he was at OATLEY pub and so was ROY ASOTASI wtf its ****ty oates and they are getting gasnier riddel half the eels team koups asotasi wow

Winger

Dogs 07
Reaction score
lol yeah rivers he is crawling round there all the time last friday he was at OATLEY pub and so was ROY ASOTASI wtf its ****ty oates and they are getting gasnier riddel half the eels team koups asotasi wow
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Starrdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just while we're off topic. I saw Todd Payton at Dragonfly (Kingscross) Saturday Night Sunday Morning.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course it is two people can't have the same lego man hair

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course it is two people can't have the same lego man hair
Initially I thought it's probably a common enough name, but when I wiki'ed him to remind myself of what he looked like, there was a very strong resemblance.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't have 2 look you cant forget lol . Him and ennis would have to have some related d.n.a

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah looks like him from my memory, I thought he was a good player. He went to Rorters for a quick stint didn't he. Lost track after that.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it is. Tweeted him a while ago. Foott finished and really estate started

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will be Forever Remembered for his ass-licking of Nick Politis when he walked out of our club, now he wants to train at the Dogs

"This is a superb opportunity for me to show once again that I have the pedigree to produce at the highest level at the NRL's glamour club," said Kouparitsas.

"To play for the most prestigious club in the NRL under the guidance of the legendary Brad Fittler was a huge attraction for me.

"It's a great honour to sign for the Roosters. I am confident of getting back to rediscovering my best form here."

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Will be Forever Remembered for his ass-licking of Nick Politis when he walked out of our club, now he wants to train at the Dogs

"This is a superb opportunity for me to show once again that I have the pedigree to produce at the highest level at the NRL's glamour club," said Kouparitsas.

"To play for the most prestigious club in the NRL under the guidance of the legendary Brad Fittler was a huge attraction for me.

"It's a great honour to sign for the Roosters. I am confident of getting back to rediscovering my best form here."
Fkn lol @ rediscovering his best, he just discovered he is a shit c*** lol

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score

And then he promptly went back to NSW cup.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes that is him

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Maybe he will play for the Broncos ... He is asking property in qld !

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I still remember when I saw Bruce Samazan at an open house.

Status
Not open for further replies.