**** sports tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madroota

Waterboy
Reaction score
My God, some of you are so paranoid!!!

We were the first club to get caught, so of cause they're going to bring us up. And you can't see the irony of the 2 teams who have been caught with major breaches playing the week that the salary cap is in the news again??

I'm not a big fan of many journo's in the media, but we need to stop being so precious about the use of the Bulldog name in the media.

By the way, is anyone else pissed off by the fact that Pri$ey went the the Warriors with what appears to be under the table payments?

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
madroota said:

We were the first club to get caught, so of cause they're going to bring us up. And you can't see the irony of the 2 teams who have been caught with major breaches playing the week that the salary cap is in the news again??

I'm not a big fan of many journo's in the media, but we need to stop being so precious about the use of the Bulldog name in the media.

By the way, is anyone else pissed off by the fact that Pri$ey went the the Warriors with what appears to be under the table payments?

Well said. We were the biggest club caught and it was a very important time for both the Bulldogs and the NRL. Sure we are still hurting a bit but lets put it into perspective. Our fine will forever be the benchmark of massive breaches like this.

A

Abz

madroota said:
Well I hate seeing Pricey gone from our team, but if we're going to have to pay him under the table to keep him and do it illegally then there's nothing we can do. I do feel for him though, going through this crap again at the Warriors when he was looking for a fresh start :(

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
madroota said:

WRONG!

Canberra were caught doing the same thing as the Dogs did. I just dont remember which year.

A

Abz

IamThe said:
WRONG!

Canberra were caught doing the same thing as the Dogs did. I just dont remember which year.
To be perfectly frank it was the same year they beat the dogs in the gf. 1994...

Status
Not open for further replies.