Spoon

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cowboys, titans and broncos on same points .. we caan still avoid thr spoon with a bit of heart shown

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Cowboys, titans and broncos on same points .. we caan still avoid thr spoon with a bit of heart shown
It’s all I hope. Thought warriors and titans where a best chance. Warriors have got some balls and heart.

Titans still a chance if they can fuck up this game for the cowboys please lol.

Keep think broncos could turn it around but they have dragons titans and cowboys other than that it’s raiders panthers roosters eels I think. Can’t see them winning any bar dragons titans and cows. Hopefully none and we win couple more to avoid spoon

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think the broncos are bad until you watch one of our games

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone who thought we weren't getting it from the start of this year has rocks in their heads.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get how we can perform reasonably the last 3 weeks then dish up what we did vs the storm.
For me at least Ogden and Katoa starting were positivities.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we're going to beat the Tigers, they look worse than us. Who knows with this lot though.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Such is our luck... When we finally do get a win, Brisbane will probably find some form and get a couple of wins..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There were a few winnable games, if we'd done better in those the spoon probably goes to the Broncos.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we don’t beat the tigers next week we will definitely get the spoon. They played as bad as us yesterday so we are a good chance if we play like we did against parra

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whilst it would suck to get the spoon it might make the football department finally realise how much needs to change . In the last 3 years we have been out of finals contention before the halfway point of the season but have finished the year ok .

It has given false optimism for the next year . We need a team and an organisation that is in contention from the start of the year and not when all the pressure is off.

I don’t care if we run 14th, 15th or 16th . We have the worst roster in the comp and massive changes are needed both in recruitment and player development

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way things are going I think we might also get it next year .

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who thought we weren't getting it from the start of this year has rocks in their heads.
I knew we would be down the bottom but thought we might be around 12th again.