Spinoff:Your Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foreigner

*Stop The Bytchazzness!*
Reaction score
What do you look for in a potential partner (aside from looks)?

Last edited by a moderator:

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
5ft 6 - 6ft blonde or brunette long legs nice arse firm tits nice smile and doesnt mind if i go to pub with a few mates :grinning:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta be cute, a little nerdy, a little cocky, and understatedly romantic without being OTT

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i'm not looking for a potential partner and won't be for a while.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Roosters fan, good to his Mum, funny, confident, ambitious, nice smile, good teeth, strong arms and not as pretty as me :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters fan, good to his Mum, funny, confident, ambitious, nice smile, good teeth, strong arms and not as pretty as me :p
Oh thats another thing...ambition!

Nothing peeves me off more than a guy shrugging his shoulder and not knowing what he wants to do with his life, instead just continue to work at maccas :o

Foreigner

*Stop The Bytchazzness!*
Reaction score
ITA
I like guys who are talkative, honest, funny, sexy, and assertive. Hygiene is a plus and I can't be with a guy who does not value education or family.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Intelligence and some degree of confidence is a must. Can't stand girls who are forever insecure about themselves (both in their looks and personality).

Same goes for the other end of the spectrum... can't stand girls who are arrogant, over-confident, conceited, self-obsessed, materialistic, and judgmental... There's even a few girls on this forum that have way too many tickets on themselves, and think that most guys are out of their league. Very off-putting, if you ask me. Oh, and I definitely run from clingy, possessive or jealous girls too.

Best girls imo are the laid-back, easy-going, modest, selfless, out-going, and optimistic ones who have realistic goals in life. I also like "the girl-next-door" type too :grinning:

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he's got to be intelligent. i have no time for idiots.
he also has to be laid back, funny, and be able to put up with my **** lol.

he also has to be ethnic :grinning: i grew up in a migrant family, and am quite used to the idea of speaking more than one language, knowing where you come from, and valuing your family. i'm very much about being proud of your background.

other than that, as long as they can accept that i'm very outgoing, confident, and love to have fun, life is good :grinning:

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
The Tragedy girl is Charli on Home and Away.

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
Taller than me, definatly someone who can make me laugh and keeps me entertained.

Someone who loves his family and would do anything for those he loves.
Someone who has thier wits about them and can hold a conversation so that I am not doing all the talking.

I am not applying for nothing thou :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Intelligence and some degree of confidence is a must. Can't stand girls who are forever insecure about themselves (both in their looks and personality).

Same goes for the other end of the spectrum... can't stand girls who are arrogant, over-confident, conceited, self-obsessed, materialistic, and judgmental... There's even a few girls on this forum that have way too many tickets on themselves, and think that most guys are out of their league. Very off-putting, if you ask me. Oh, and I definitely run from clingy, possessive or jealous girls too.

Best girls imo are the laid-back, easy-going, modest, selfless, out-going, and optimistic ones who have realistic goals in life. I also like "the girl-next-door" type too :grinning:

wow I can't believe none of the usual suspects have replied to this post trying to justify their tickets
because you are right there are a few of them on here

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Someone I can hold a conversation with, someone you can also basically also talk crap with and it keeps you entertained. I like them twisted with a funny sense of humour, Basically as long as he keeps me laughing. It wouldnt kill for them to have similar interests as me. They have to have a brain and not be full of bricks. Kind of assertive, and outgoing but knows their place lol and they cant be too feminine or sensitive. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD dont treat me like a fragile parcel lol they need to get that I am independant and I dont need help with everything.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry!!! :p

I cannot help loving myself!

rofl

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Someone who puts out well maybe?
Has lots of cash?
Will buy me cars and ensure i never work?

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Sorry!!! :p

I cannot help loving myself!

rofl
ROFL... I wasn't even referring to you Xena :p

(sorry to disappoint you there :D )

Loving yourself is a good thing, as long as it doesn't become (or border on) arrogance.

Status
Not open for further replies.