Not open for further replies.

Malla

Reaction score
How many of ya'll are single?
Probably most of you because you'se seem to be too picky

Foreigner

*Stop The Bytchazzness!*
Reaction score
Im off and on with my man (right now Im on)
There is nothing wrong with knowing what you want
I dont need perfection, no such thing as a perfect man

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
maturity, sense of humour, easy to talk to, knows how to have fun, stimulates my mind and life experiences are key for me. Don't care about looks (oviously i still need to feel a physical attraction which doesn't always come from someone being absolutely gorgeous), money or social status

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Well I am lucky to have found a guy who fits MOST of my criteria.

Malla

Reaction score
Well I am lucky to have found a guy who fits MOST of my criteria.
Did you have this criterium before you met him? Or did you develop it from being around him so much and that's how he was?
Either way you're lucky to have found somebody you actually see as perfect.
Mwa babs

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Nah, I always wanted a guy like that.

Except that he is really smart and I am not. So sometimes he says big words and I am like WHAT????

He isn't a Rugby League fan... but he is getting massively into it. I told him if he doesn't follow my team, it's over :p

Malla

Reaction score
Nah, I always wanted a guy like that.

He isn't a Rugby League fan... but he is getting massively into it. I told him if he doesn't follow my team, it's over :p
Ouch, that's harsh.
Ironically enough anyone who ive seen or dated has gone for the dogs.
YAY

Foreigner

*Stop The Bytchazzness!*
Reaction score
MC you seem mad cool you remind me of my best friend

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

IM single because im weird, not because im picky.

I actually go for a wide variety of guys, i always give someone a chance unless there is something seriously wrong like REALLY smelly or rude...or DEAD ugly :o Sorry but i have to kiss that thing rofl

What we are listing is merely our perfect/dream partner :p

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I am PMSing today so i am going to vent and have a d & m with myself on an internet forum becase its what sad & lonely insecure ppl like myself do to make themselves feel better. Ive been burnt and i've had low self esteem all my life. I've only just come out of a relationship where my self esteem was battered daily and i have no confidence what so ever now (and never have) so ppl seem to take that the wrong way because they assume that i have the same opinion on myself that others do. All i do is beat myself and let ppl walk all over me and now i am trying to do some soul searching until i can figure who i really am and learn to fix all my insecurities and to realise why d do the things i do. I do not want a relationship and will not want one for a while until i know who i am. I'm not seeking to look out for a relationship because i don't think i deserve to be wanted. How can you love someone else or expect them to love you back when you don't even love yourself. It's silly. If i do want a relationship i want it to be with someone who wants me for the silly things i do and my stupid sense of humour and not for what i look like or what i wear because at the end of the day 50 years down the track, you'll have none of that. Your partner needs to be someone who mentally stimulates you and someone you can learn things from and you need that so you can constantly appreciate them and what they do for you, so i need that. I dont ever want to be with someone who i have to baby or who rings me to ask me where a postage stamp goes on an enevelope... ffs. Bah. i hate getting my period.

M

Mr Miyagi

^^^^ its ok jorgie my gf got hers today too and is in a similar mood lol
HTFU =P

Status
Not open for further replies.