News Spencer Leniu “As good as done”: Penrith enforcer set for surprise club switch

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hits like a truck sir
i rate him he did get crunched a few times at the opposed session last saturday, but did score a very good try. looks like a great bench player if they play RFM as a edge

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Penrith, when you win multiple comps, your team gets more expensive and you lose some good players. It's been happening for decades. These players were all gonna go anyway, whether you developed them or not. You're just pissed because we've got the smartest operators bringing the good ones to the doggies. We've loaned you Gus a couple of times, he's helped you out, but now he's home for good.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i rate him he did get crunched a few times at the opposed session last saturday, but did score a very good try. looks like a great bench player if they play RFM as a edge
Got crunched today as well and spilled the pill... He hits lines and holes hard, has to play when teams are fatiguing.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Got crunched today as well and spilled the pill... He hits lines and holes hard, has to play when teams are fatiguing.
he seems a tough prick which is good

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would be red hot slicing through tired defenders on that edge. Mega upgrade on that useless prick Waddell.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi mate saw a video and Kiraz looked injured. Was he training ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi mate saw a video and Kiraz looked injured. Was he training ?
Strained his quad on Tuesday... Was strapped up and took it easy today. Doubt he has a run this weekend and probably doesnt need to.

I fear for this kid, he goes 100kms at everything which is great but how long his body holds up is a different story.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
an option of starting RFM as edge, bringing on preston to replace him and then giving RFM a stint in the middle after a rest? alot of options
It’ll be interesting to see how CC intends to use TPJ given Kiks on one edge and RFM on the other, Then there’s the question of ball playing lock/forward link man.. very curious on how this plays out