Spear tackle sued!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobDog55er

Kennel Established
Reaction score
at a development level, i'm quite happy about the decision. We all know that type of tackle is illegal and players in their youth now have an incentive to stamp that manouver out of their system. Some of the games that i've officiated, have seen some shocking tackles. Players know that its illeagal and their only punishment is that they get a few weeks on the sideline. They'll come back and they are more bent on revenge than fixing their technique. I'm sure since the McCracken Incident that Kearney and Bai have straightened up their tackles though knowing they ended someone's carrer.

D

D0ggyStylz

If it stamps spear tackles out of the game, then I don't see anything wrong with the descision. Will also stop headhunters taking players out.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Reni_Fan said:
Brett Finch,

did one of those spear tackles that were talkin bot on raiders player clinton s or something. He didnt even get into trouble and some other players do, how unlucky is that???
They let him play, not even a fine

yeah well the whole thing is this guy cant play footy anymore thats y hes sued. and the fact the guy pleaded guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.