News Soward's Power Rankings: Best halves combinations in 2019

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought his (Lewis) short kicking was decent. I am yet to really see too much of his long game, but I am sure we will be seeing that this year.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, I feel combinations like Munster and Croft & Brooks and Marshall would be higher than Reynolds and Walker, DCE and Elgey and Hunt & Norman who all appear to be too high up that list. Even Milford and Nikorima - they have had plenty of time to get their combination right but I am not convinced.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
DCE & Elgey are way too high IMO
Hunt & Norman destined to fail, both and Widdop all guilty of going missing in games, but I'd rate Widdop higher than either of the other two.
Broncos win despite Milf/Nikorima, not because of them, but 8th is fair.
Pearce & Ponga will probably be devastating once Ponga gets used to the role.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol hate him because he offered an opinion (and a fair one at that). Can't say I remember Lewis kicking long off the top of my head. I'm not sure if Foran can actually kick a ball also.
Maybe man hate him because he took that dive and cost us the minor premiership

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same problem when we had Moses doing the bulk of our long kicking. Really need a reliable second and even third kicking option.
Moses was an absolute shit kicker, he only had one kick - " The Des Special " Strait up & down to the opposition fullback, OH sorry I forgot the useless short line drop out. at least Lewis showed us in the last few games he played especially the on against the Drag queens that he has a variety of kicks and can keep the opposition guessing & if Foren can hit some kind of form we can expose Soward - ( means Pig ) for the Fuckwit & Dog hater that is