News Soward's Power Rankings: Best halves combinations in 2019

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't like him either, but he's pretty much bang on in terms of our halves.

I thought we were going to be last tbh lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Each to their own, opinions are just that!! Let’s wait an see what the season brings... but I myself am a little more hopeful to be honest.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since he took that dive, him and he’s opinion means nothing too me.. He is a peace of shit.. Je really gets on my nerves..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Soward is a little butt-muncher. Can Meaney can kick the ball well?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol hate him because he offered an opinion (and a fair one at that). Can't say I remember Lewis kicking long off the top of my head. I'm not sure if Foran can actually kick a ball also.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought we would be last or 2nd last.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually thought we would’ve Lower as well

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL's greatest ever diver is still as dumb as he always was, some critique (no particular order) IMHO;
# 3 Hunt & Norman, Norman won't make it through the season, was released by the Eels for a reason, he's a time bomb the only question is how long will he tick before the bang.
#6 DCE & Elgey, Elgey was a flop at the Titans and DCE can be hot one week and stone cold the next.
# 8 Milford & Nokorima, neither of them have a clue on how to close out a game.
# 9 Taylor & Peachey, they aren't even sure who will play 5/8 could be Peachey or Roberts.
# 10 Brooks & Marshal, at 34 Marshal is even a bigger injury risk than Foran and they have no one else.
# 11 Croft & Munster, the only reason they don't rank lower is Smith saving their ass.

Go Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Literally 0 to complain about from a dog's point of view with that assessment lol.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The milkman. Never forget that shit **** in 2009, when idris makes a break for a try or something and he milked the penalty for obstruction . We were the only team that really troubled Benetts dragons then

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was it the game against the Saints he put in a great mid to long range kick that the Morris' chased hard and trapped them in goal.
Yeah that’s the game that first came to mind he kicked them to death with some bombs, and long range kicks coming down just before th try line. I think he kicked a 40/20 aswell. He has it in his arsenal it’s just doing it consistently.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Spot on with our rating.

Only query in the overall list would be Munster/Croft down in 11th. I reckon they'll kill it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah that’s the game that first came to mind he kicked them to death with some bombs, and long range kicks coming down just before th try line. I think he kicked a 40/20 aswell. He has it in his arsenal it’s just doing it consistently.
They're more mid range kicks imo. His long range kicks are usually just him booting it up field with that big arc while his mid and short ranged are usually better placed and have more variety to them. Not the worst thing just hoofing it up if you can get the big arc going though.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not fussed with his comments on us....
But still think he’s a bitch **** and it’s time to resurrect the milkman thread.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dislike Soward for many reasons .. the article is not one of them

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They're more mid range kicks imo. His long range kicks are usually just him booting it up field with that big arc while his mid and short ranged are usually better placed and have more variety to them. Not the worst thing just hoofing it up if you can get the big arc going though.
Yeah that’s true. He had a big boot so there’s plenty to work with. The biggest issue he will have if he’s partnered with Foran is that on the last tackle the opposition will give him no time because Foran isn’t a kicking option.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah that’s true. He had a big boot so there’s plenty to work with. The biggest issue he will have if he’s partnered with Foran is that on the last tackle the opposition will give him no time because Foran isn’t a kicking option.
Same problem when we had Moses doing the bulk of our long kicking. Really need a reliable second and even third kicking option.