Souths unrest

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't blame Anasta and Buzz. They are on the money.

Now put the blowtorch on Burtons defensive woes please guys....
But, but, but NRL 360 have an agenda purely against the Bulldogs. Even though we’ve been pathetic the last seven years these bad men keep on kicking us while we’re down. Boo hoo.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But, but, but NRL 360 have an agenda purely against the Bulldogs. Even though we’ve been pathetic the last seven years these bad men keep on kicking us while we’re down. Boo hoo.
Ok buzz

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I for one am sick of all the Fox Commentators forever trying to stroke his ego wether or not he’s playing. I reckon even JD is scared of pissing that spoiled brat off.

We all know that it‘s Latrell‘s world and everyone else is just living in it.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
haha so true what are they supposed to do praise the club for being a complete circus

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So buzz has no agenda against Gus?
He does, although I only started watching probably the last 2 years. Not sure how they spoke about Penrith during their rebuild while Gus was there.

From what I’ve see on 360 they have agendas against any high profile club that flops. They’ve gone all in on the Roosters and now Souths.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw on the news before that Souffs are having a board meeting right now to discuss John Morris and Sammy “the repeat drink and drug driver with kids in the car” Burgess tenure at the club…
How he is still celebrated and has had continuous jobs in the NRL is crazy

Last edited:

Malla

Reaction score
It’s so obvious what’s happened at Souths
- Burgess has tried to snake JD and take his job
- players have all sided with JD and wanted Burgess out
- burgess got on the phone with his best mate Anasta and told him what’s happened
- Anasta did a 2min special on Latrell on Monday on 360 calling out his laziness (in support of Burgess)
- surprise surprise the burgess leaving souths gets announced Tuesday night
- today hooper says one board member and burgess went and had a seperate meeting before calling crowed who apparently ‘hung up’ on burgess.. burgess then leaves

Do they think we are stupid? if there’s a meeting with 3 people and hooper knows about it, where’s the leak coming from mate?
Burgess used to work at fox with these clowns. He’s clearly leaked everything to these clowns.
Burgess is a snake. He wanted JDs job and did everything to get it. Who knows, he’s probably fucking a players missus or something.