Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Canterbury road is a parking lot.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We had brutal lightning some good cracks of thunder and power out for an hour .bit of rain but all bark no bite

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Same. No substance.
Just a bunch of noise.
Like the Bulldogs.
Hahahaha i was thinking sweet the pool gets a top up and the lawn a good soak .i could piss more than that shitty attempt of rain

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hahahaha i was thinking sweet the pool gets a top up and the lawn a good soak .i could piss more than that shitty attempt of rain
Could used a nice change today. I was pressure washing the roof. Got pumped by the sun.
Was so fucked afterwards that I went to coalcliff to soak and didn't even have the energy to perv on the girls.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Getting the most awesome southerly here at the moment.

About 20 degrees, constant and cool...

FUCKYEAH!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Did anyone else get hail yesterday? I was lying in my bed and heard these weird sounds coming from the window. Hail stones were hitting it lol. Not huge mind you, but getting hail in the Canterbury-Bankstown district is a rare and pleasant treat :grinning:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did anyone else get cold last night? I had to get a quilt. I was fucken shivering.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone else get cold last night? I had to get a quilt. I was fucken shivering.
I normally sleep without a blanket or anything 'cause I overheat like crazy. This morning I woke up wrapped in a doona not wanting to get out of bed 'cause it was too cold. Weird change.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone else get hail yesterday? I was lying in my bed and heard these weird sounds coming from the window. Hail stones were hitting it lol. Not huge mind you, but getting hail in the Canterbury-Bankstown district is a rare and pleasant treat :grinning:
I only had rain yesterday but my friends one suburb over got hail. On Saturday I had lots of hail. I stood outside watching people rush out with blankets and jackets trying to cover their cars. I just laughed. Hail dents could only improve my piece of crap volvo.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol fuck me dead was a nice cool change , but had the window open laying on top of bed no blankets. Just like having the aircon on on a hot stinking day.
Its so nice outside now

Wahesh

Reaction score
Not last night, but Saturday night. I thought it was a weird side-effect from my wisdom tooth being removed lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't realise you were a doctor :D.

We had tiny bits of hail for about 20 minutes Saturday. About half the size of your fingernail.

But where I am the storms normally miss us.
Funny thing. I bought it for cheap off my dad when he upgraded to another Volvo, but he originally bought it off a Doctor.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol fuck me dead was a nice cool change , but had the window open laying on top of bed no blankets. Just like having the aircon on on a hot stinking day.
Its so nice outside now
It'll be a good reprieve for the neighbours. Lately I've had all the windows and doors open then I jump on Battlefield with you lot and start dropping Fucks and ***** at the top of my lungs.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How nice is today sun out with that sweet cool breeze.
Got myself an icy 6pack ( non alcoholic)
Feet in the pool kicking back fuck work

Status
Not open for further replies.