Sorry Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Just go to show how pussy today's players are IMO. Once upon a time had you intentionally held onto a foot like Parker did than you would cop a kick to the face and deserved it. Infact you wouldn't do it because you got a kick to the head.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Best start to a thread on here in a while. 'Have a go at this fucking cat' haha

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bennett and Parker the superior Brisbane pussies.
Self entitlement.
Because he copped it (haven't we all) someone has to be blamed - sad day for the game.
This is so NOT what Rugby League is about - what goes on, on the field, stays on the field.

This is the same sook who bleats 'Show some respect' during a SOS match - fortunately Klemmer answered that appropriately.

No way did Kas do that deliberately - doubt he could even see Parker.

Unfortunately, we do have to look at your head Parker - every week and its never gotten easier.
This is disgraceful from a coach and senior player. Until today I respected Parker as a player.
Bennett looked so stupid when he had a meltdown over Corey Parker needing stiches. Dude your friends at the NRL Allow us to get cheap shoted every week. I don't know what your complaining about you girl.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Words exchanged in heated stand-off between Kasiano, Parker revealed

THEY were the nine words that sparked the ugly stand-off between Sam Kasiano and a bloodied Corey Parker in the middle of Suncorp Stadium.

Monster Bulldogs prop Kasiano was on Friday handed a grade two dangerous contact charge for lashing out with his right boot into the jaw of Parker.

But it was a nasty sledge directed at Parker after fulltime that angered the Brisbane favourite and prompted him to confront Kasiano.

The Saturday Telegraph obtained audio from Thursday night’s game that reveals the nature of the colourful conversation between the pair.

And after Kasiano apologises, but realises Parker ignores him and continues to walk away, says to the much-loved Bronco: “Why don’t you go and have a cry c*** ’’

A stunned Parker swings around and says, “ay?’’, only for Kasiano to repeat the words “have a cry’’.

Parker walks back to Kasiano and is overheard saying ‘’I got a kick in the face’’.

More expletives follow before Kasiano said: “I didn’t mean it, I promise.’’

Parker is adored north of the border, but there’s clearly little respect for him in NSW, especially at Canterbury.

Kasiano’s teammate David Klemmer told Parker to get f***ed you c***’’ when told to show more respect during the second Origin game in last year’s series.

Even when Parker had blood pouring from his mouth during the Broncos’ 20-10 victory on Thursday, photos of him driving his elbow into the face of Wests Tigers and NSW No. 1 James Tedesco during Origin III were quickly circulated again on social media.

The biggest debate on on Friday was whether Kasiano’s act was accidental.

Parker said on the night Kasiano knew he was behind him.

WHAT KASIANO AND PARKER SAID — AUDIO TRANSCRIPT

SK: ‘HEY, SORRY BRO’

CP SHAKES HAND BUT IGNORES APOLOGY

SK: ‘WHY DON’T YOU GO AND HAVE A CRY C****’

CP TURNS BACK: ‘AY?’

SK: ‘HAVE A CRY [INAUDIBLE]’

CP: ‘I GOT A KICK IN THE FACE’

SK: ‘[INAUDIBLE] ... F*****G ... [INAUDIBLE]’

CP: ‘WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?’

SK: ‘I DIDN’T MEAN IT, I PROMISE’

CP: ‘AH, IT JUST F*****G HURT’

SK: ‘I’M SORRY BRO, YEAH, I’M SORRY’

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d/news-story/c84353a42b9e84265e557c5897e46c3b

LOL

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
When Parker throws swinging arms into heads etc "what happens on the field should stay on it"

When something happens to him: "I want a royal commission into this"

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Words exchanged in heated stand-off between Kasiano, Parker revealed

THEY were the nine words that sparked the ugly stand-off between Sam Kasiano and a bloodied Corey Parker in the middle of Suncorp Stadium.

Monster Bulldogs prop Kasiano was on Friday handed a grade two dangerous contact charge for lashing out with his right boot into the jaw of Parker.

But it was a nasty sledge directed at Parker after fulltime that angered the Brisbane favourite and prompted him to confront Kasiano.

The Saturday Telegraph obtained audio from Thursday night’s game that reveals the nature of the colourful conversation between the pair.

And after Kasiano apologises, but realises Parker ignores him and continues to walk away, says to the much-loved Bronco: “Why don’t you go and have a cry c*** ’’

A stunned Parker swings around and says, “ay?’’, only for Kasiano to repeat the words “have a cry’’.

Parker walks back to Kasiano and is overheard saying ‘’I got a kick in the face’’.

More expletives follow before Kasiano said: “I didn’t mean it, I promise.’’

Parker is adored north of the border, but there’s clearly little respect for him in NSW, especially at Canterbury.

Kasiano’s teammate David Klemmer told Parker to get f***ed you c***’’ when told to show more respect during the second Origin game in last year’s series.

Even when Parker had blood pouring from his mouth during the Broncos’ 20-10 victory on Thursday, photos of him driving his elbow into the face of Wests Tigers and NSW No. 1 James Tedesco during Origin III were quickly circulated again on social media.

The biggest debate on on Friday was whether Kasiano’s act was accidental.

Parker said on the night Kasiano knew he was behind him.

WHAT KASIANO AND PARKER SAID — AUDIO TRANSCRIPT

SK: ‘HEY, SORRY BRO’

CP SHAKES HAND BUT IGNORES APOLOGY

SK: ‘WHY DON’T YOU GO AND HAVE A CRY C****’

CP TURNS BACK: ‘AY?’

SK: ‘HAVE A CRY [INAUDIBLE]’

CP: ‘I GOT A KICK IN THE FACE’

SK: ‘[INAUDIBLE] ... F*****G ... [INAUDIBLE]’

CP: ‘WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?’

SK: ‘I DIDN’T MEAN IT, I PROMISE’

SK: ‘I’M SORRY BRO, YEAH, I’M SORRY’

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...d/news-story/c84353a42b9e84265e557c5897e46c3b

LOL
Fuck I love Sam your a machine I really hope we meet them again in the finals fuck Parker fuck Broncos fuck the NRL Bulldogs for life bitches!!!!!

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

What the fuck is this touch footy? You arrogant self centered ****. Hope he gets king hit before the finals.

Gerald_Beckett

Waterboy
Reaction score
Surprised that hack had the energy to kick someone. Should've saved that energy for another hit-up.

Each year (as the number of interchanges drop) your fat bunch of pumpkins are becoming increasingly irrelevant. More kg that run metres in them.

Based on talent the roster is a bottom-half of the eight side. At best.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Things that NEVER happened: That chat transcript word for word.

GUARANTEED!

They were only next to each other for a split second, not close enough to have a 40 minute conversation about life like this article claims.

Just another shitcunt reporter trying to add fuel to the fire, over what was a split second attempt from Kasiano to get up, only to realise he had shit on his shoes.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Surprised that hack had the energy to kick someone. Should've saved that energy for another hit-up.

Each year (as the number of interchanges drop) your fat bunch of pumpkins are becoming increasingly irrelevant. More kg that run metres in them.

Based on talent the roster is a bottom-half of the eight side. At best.
Are you trolling or just a fuckwit?

Gerald_Beckett

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm a troll. But my honest opinion. Hard to disagree with any of that.

Open to serious discussion/debate though.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I'm a troll. But my honest opinion. Hard to disagree with any of that.

Open to serious discussion/debate though.
So do you follow the dogs or watch dogs games ?
Cause last time I checked we score most of our points from kas.

Last edited:

Gerald_Beckett

Waterboy
Reaction score
So do you follow the dogs or watch dogs games ?
Cause last time I checked we score most of our points from kas.
I think Kas is a gun. Great player and would love him on my team. I never criticized him on that. End of story.

I just think he's got a brain snap in him.

Gerald_Beckett

Waterboy
Reaction score
I would snap to if I had a drop kick like Parker holding me down .
And that's why the rest of us see your club and it's fans as a bunch of dropkicks.

No way he gets to the ball before Alex Glenn anyway. He basically dropped it into his lap. No chance he gets the ball.

Maybe instead if he made some hard tackles or good runs after in response then he isn't out for a few weeks. Many ways to skin a cat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.