Sorry Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDog85

Waterboy
Reaction score
Have a go at this fucken cat.

"The veteran lock reluctantly accepted the apology but believes there is no question over whether Kasiano knew if Parker was in the firing line as he threw his foot back after the tackle.

“He said he was sorry but why does that mean now? Have a look at my head,” Parker said."

Attachments

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please, kasiano pushed away with his leg. It was instinctual, people saying he looked back before doing it, ffs he'd need a periscope to see past:

A. His beard
B. His chins
C. His gut

Stop crying you sorry ****, we all know he thinks of himself as a pretty boy so he's just pissed off that his mug might have a few scars on it now.

Fucking cat, whatever happened to what happens on the field stays on the field?? I've heard him say that himself more than once!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Get fucked you ****

I am hoping I bump into him one day so I can say it to him and see if he still remembers it lol

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking hate this **** now. Use to like him, but this year he's had to many carry on's. Hope he goes out a fucking loser!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
watch as he has his cry when he's on the sterlo show next week

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah dont illegally hold on to legs next time, specially when the bloke you are holding has a size 15 shoe.

if it was your qld captain, Cameron smith you would have got several kicks instead of one.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
He says this like he DOESN'T have a head like a half eaten mango.

He's so fucking ugly he can't even win First Prize in a beauty contest PLAYING MONOPOLY!!
Pretty sure it is second place but & I reckon people would gladly pay the 10 bucks just to get his ugly face out of their way

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bennett and Parker the superior Brisbane pussies.
Self entitlement.
Because he copped it (haven't we all) someone has to be blamed - sad day for the game.
This is so NOT what Rugby League is about - what goes on, on the field, stays on the field.

This is the same sook who bleats 'Show some respect' during a SOS match - fortunately Klemmer answered that appropriately.

No way did Kas do that deliberately - doubt he could even see Parker.

Unfortunately, we do have to look at your head Parker - every week and its never gotten easier.
This is disgraceful from a coach and senior player. Until today I respected Parker as a player.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If nrl didn't ban the biff Parker would've got dropped in origin

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Parker has been a **** his entire career. What makes him and a lot of the queenslanders worse is their self entitled arrogant pompous attitudes as if the entire NRL owes them. Fuck you. It's worse that the league and media all feed it more.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
Fuck Parker thinks he's a protected species who should be shown respect , deadset twat , I hope we play these wankers again him Thaiday Maguire all deserve size 15s in the melon

Status
Not open for further replies.