Sonny, How could you be so ****ing selfish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Yeah ok, fair enough YOU wanted more money and you went for it, whatever, as if i'd care-because im not a fan of yours anymore, so it doesnt concern me.
What concerns me are the players we lost because of YOU.
Think about it, would we have retained more of our stars if we didnt have that contract? You say your grown up, and old enough to make your own decisions, I am about to turn 18 in the next few months, and my parents have given me talks on responsibility that comes with age. To look out for yourself, CLEARLY you can do that, but to stick to your commitments and do the best by what you are responsible for, you certainly have not done, you're no adult yet. You were a hero to me sonny, from the start a teenager who built themselves up to be someone amazing, and Now i find myself taking my Sonny Bill Williams figurine down from my shelf and questioning why it's even there anymore, I sure hope no more new rising NRL stars are referred to as the 'next sonny bill williams', because i don't think thats something to be proud of anymore..
You were once a hero, but i figure.. if a 17 year old can acknowledge what you are not doing as a supposed 'adult' as wrong, then i guess you're not even close to being one.. Grow up sonny. I certainly hope turning 18 and being classed as an adult doesnt lead me to act the way you have.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sonny is a victim in all this. He will pay big time as he loses credibility and a quality private life. Everywhere he goes, he will be called a grub. No contract that he signs will be trusted.

Sonny is just the bullet that has been fired to break the stranglehold on the NRL that News holds. Whoever is pulling the trigger is after lots of bucks, and doesn't care if the game is destroyed in the attempt.

This is far too smart and too complicated for either SBW or Nasser to have masterminded.

M

mofo sixx

ah i doubt very much that SBW will be logging onto the kennel anytime soon ,

M

mofo sixx

Yeah ok, fair enough YOU wanted more money and you went for it, whatever, as if i'd care-because im not a fan of yours anymore, so it doesnt concern me.
What concerns me are the players we lost because of YOU.
Think about it, would we have retained more of our stars if we didnt have that contract? You say your grown up, and old enough to make your own decisions, I am about to turn 18 in the next few months, and my parents have given me talks on responsibility that comes with age. To look out for yourself, CLEARLY you can do that, but to stick to your commitments and do the best by what you are responsible for, you certainly have not done, you're no adult yet. You were a hero to me sonny, from the start a teenager who built themselves up to be someone amazing, and Now i find myself taking my Sonny Bill Williams figurine down from my shelf and questioning why it's even there anymore, I sure hope no more new rising NRL stars are referred to as the 'next sonny bill williams', because i don't think thats something to be proud of anymore..
You were once a hero, but i figure.. if a 17 year old can acknowledge what you are not doing as a supposed 'adult' as wrong, then i guess you're not even close to being one.. Grow up sonny. I certainly hope turning 18 and being classed as an adult doesnt lead me to act the way you have.
well if you took it down from the shelf, ah its not there anymore, well thats understanding anyway, maybe someone else can add some light to this confusing statement

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we lost just as much with sonny in the side as we do when he's not

get over him for fux sake

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am about to turn 18 in the next few months, and my parents have given me talks on responsibility that comes with age. To look out for yourself, CLEARLY you can do that, but to stick to your commitments and do the best by what you are responsible for, you certainly have not done, you're no adult yet. You were a hero to me sonny, from the start a teenager who built themselves up to be someone amazing, and Now i find myself taking my Sonny Bill Williams figurine down from my shelf and questioning why it's even there anymore, I sure hope no more new rising NRL stars are referred to as the 'next sonny bill williams', because i don't think thats something to be proud of anymore..
You were once a hero, but i figure.. if a 17 year old can acknowledge what you are not doing as a supposed 'adult' as wrong, then i guess you're not even close to being one.. Grow up sonny. I certainly hope turning 18 and being classed as an adult doesnt lead me to act the way you have
Aaw, there's a lot of emotion there.

Your spot on though, he isn't an adult yet, he listens to others and thinks that he is doing whats best, but clearly he has farked up big time

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
well said!

He has not grown up yet. He has been brainwashed by adults who want to keep him a kid. I feel sorry for him. His life is about to get way harder.

But I do believe he will come through this and look back and learn a lot. And he may be a better candidate to teach kids the right way because of it.

But we will wait and see how many years it will take before Sonny does actually grow up. He may be 40 by then. Its up to him.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
everytime i see the footage of him at the airport i get angrier..

Status
Not open for further replies.