Something Positive Amongst the Sea of Tripe

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I had no idea he played fullback but after watching him for 60 mins on Friday night he looked like the best fullback at the club for mine like I said in another thread his positional play saved perhams ass more than once and he returned the ball with aggression and was good under the high ball. I really hope he gets a crack at FB

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Keep him on the wing, drop Perenium and put FOX at FB!

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would like to see Wilson at FB, but would also be happy with Avo as the next option at FB if not Wilson.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
His excitement and enthusiasm are what we need right through the team.
With a bye coming up, players can throw a bit more effort into this week's game, knowing they have a fortnight to recover.
I hope Wilson has a permanent spot in the side.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a nice young bloke. It's so refreshing to see one of our players so humble and excited as opposed to someone just here for the money like TPJ.

childofglossop

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What a nice young bloke. It's so refreshing to see one of our players so humble and excited as opposed to someone just here for the money like TPJ.
With his attitude and effort (and…um, intelligence?) he’d probably do better as a middle forward than TPJ at the moment.

(Not really, but you know what I mean…pick 13 blokes with passion and commitment and find somewhere to play them).