Something is Wrong with Kasiano.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last yr he was so damaging he barged,bashed and showed some delightful ball skills on his way to being the Dally M prop of the year.

This yr we have hardly seen big Kas and if we do we see him off the bench only to make some futile runs or give away some undisciplined penalties. Can anyone advise as to whats wrong with the former BEST attacking forward we have??

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Not running hard enough.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too much weight imo

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not enough sleep with his new baby ;)

He hasn't hit the form of last year but who in the current team has?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nothing is wrong with the best attacking forward we have....Graham's form has been outstanding.

AS far as our best impact running forward, I do not know....but Moe's guess seems a pretty educated one.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I was concerned for him coming straight back into the side in round 8...simply because he hadn't done any running for the majority of the pre-season due to his injury. Apparently his delayed returned at the start of the season was caused by another injury, not sure if that was caused by himself or an error by the medical staff, (or how the injury was maintained by both parties).

Tim Browne is doing well so far in the side, so as much as I love Kas, I wouldn't rush him back into the side (especially if he has been having limited training). For his own benefit.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
looks like he weighs the same as he did last year.

Probs even lost a few kg...

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With all the boys now standing a deeper in attack running onto the ball, they will all benefit.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think it's a lot to do with the fact he had NO off season and has been out for about 60% of the season. He is a big lad and would take a while for him to get his match fitness. He just hasn't had the off season or string of games to be able to get right yet.

He is a beast and still makes a lot of impact, one of my fav players and I'm sure we will see him back to his best.

tezza1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well there were the rumors that he is not happy at the club? Dont know how true they are or were?

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All part of Dessies masters plan! he will be firing come September!!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there were reports that sam kasiano had pretty bad shin splints at one point, and if anyone has had these they will know just how painful they are, last week it was reported he had a hamstring problem, im pretty sure a fully fit kasiano would be just as damaging now as he was last year

Status
Not open for further replies.