Rumour Something is brewing

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will release what I know when I can get an update.

Haven't got an update from my insider in a while. He thinks I hit on his girl and took his coffee card with a free coffee.
I didnt, just complimented her a lot. Sexy Afghan girl. Just need to clear the air with him.
sounds like you have a great insider network

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll give one hint, by referring to the past.

6 months ago, the bulldogs made a huge bid for tedesco in secret.

5 year, 6 million dollar contract. he rejected it to sign for the roosters for a little less.

Think where the dogs bet at when you hear that.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t wanna reveal in case it’s true and it fucks up proceedings, but its from a decent source
Agree ... yes it's easy to make stuff up and say after the event that you knew, but most importantly I wouldn't want anything messed up just for the sake of us finding out a bit earlier with so many journos often on here..

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree ... yes it's easy to make stuff up and say after the event that you knew, but most importantly I wouldn't want anything messed up just for the sake of us finding out a bit earlier with so many journos often on here..
Yh exactly, it could turn out to be a bust, but this source told me about josh addo Carr before it came out, especially when everyone thought he wasn’t coming

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh exactly, it could turn out to be a bust, but this source told me about josh addo Carr before it came out, especially when everyone thought he wasn’t coming
JAC was signed waaaaaaay before anyone knew, he just had the HOA complicating things, so didnt announce it. I didnt know at the time it was getting held up though.

I told everyone back then, and even offered to leave if i was wrong.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Let's trot

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'll give one hint, by referring to the past.

6 months ago, the bulldogs made a huge bid for tedesco in secret.

5 year, 6 million dollar contract. he rejected it to sign for the roosters for a little less.

Think where the dogs bet at when you hear that.
Think where the Dogs bet at when you hear that??
Did you type this line wrong?
I get all the rest of it, except this line

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Think where the Dogs bet at when you hear that??
Did you type this line wrong?
I get all the rest of it, except this line
Nasheed translator here
I think he meant heads, think where the dogs head at when you hear that. He's suggesting the dogs are looking at the best of the best.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What Brady said was close, slightly more pointed, but on the right path.

and ‘bet at’ was meant to be ‘be at’.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC was signed waaaaaaay before anyone knew, he just had the HOA complicating things, so didnt announce it. I didnt know at the time it was getting held up though.

I told everyone back then, and even offered to leave if i was wrong.
Thank god it came off....

You've probably saved a few on tk from a long term stay in the east wing whilst all the same made a few realise that they should enrol in anger management classes!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our natural curiosity is making light work for all the journos lurking on here only to burn us down the track... TK is infested with them.