Someone get me the broom

Status
Not open for further replies.

StingrayCharles

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it easy to put the broom through, but who have we to replace them?? the u20's players are mostly not ready to step up either.
i watched the reserve grade against wenty last weekend, and again we had no stand out players of first grade material. harrison laid on a few tries and was impressive, but he is gone.
green was MOM and he is gone, Browne was ok but he is never going to a champion front rower.
id like to see Tapou get another chance but is he seasoned enough.
the only other way i can see things going is if we put the 20 plus age group from this years team in reserve grade and give them experience, not worrying about where we finish, as it means nothing anyway.
promote the sg ball players into u20's with the balance of the remainder players from this year. that way we rebuild with juniuors, we probably wont get any rewards for 12- 24 months but if they are good enough they will stand up.
we need to change thats obviuos, we cant play the same ol players in the same combinations.
this is an option that we may be able to look out, it has worked at Penrith and Canberra will reap the rewards next year imo
love this idea - man i am annoyed we bought kris keating

Status
Not open for further replies.