Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
:sleepy:Who would you like to see let go at the end of the season

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Bk has been good for the club but definately time to hang the boots up after todays perfromance.

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Kimmorley obviously, wouldn't mind if we gave Michael Hodgson the tap on the shoulder either. I'd like to see Warburton let go but at the end of the day he provides us with some solid depth so I'm pretty meh on that.

B

bahadogg

lets keep the trend lose 10 players then sign 10 players then sack the coach

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Kimmorely has had an up and down season but it's time to hang em up.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Cant believe how bad he was today, in his defence though not easy behind a poor forward pack

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
my list is long and i couldnt be bothered typing

The Detailer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Kevin Moore
2 .Kevin Moore
3. Kevin Moore
4. Kevin Moore
5. Kevin Moore
6. Kevin Moore
8. Kevin Moore
9. Kevin Moore
10.Kevin Moore

11. Garry Warburton
12. Brett Kimmorely

13. Kevin Moore
14. Kevin Moore
15. Kevin Moore

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gary Warburton
Yileen Gordon
Tim Winitana
Brett Kimmorley
Hickey

----
Hodgson/Halatau/Ryan I would keep as backrow depth unless we were to sign Blair and Eastwood

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Moore
Hodgo
BK
Ryan
Ryan has been in good form for a while now, Hodgson offers nothing, B.k is already gone, I dont want to see waburton in fg again.

No point in saying moore his cemented for the next 2 seasons and a change of coach would probably do more harm then good @ this stage,
I just really hope that we sign another prop/2nd rower one or two that are tough as nails someone to break people.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
So is this thread going to be a combo of half the threads in here asking for somoene to be sacked. The "have a cry" superthread perhaps. Whats the point saying so much about BK going, when he isnt being offered a contract anyway? And sack Moore after 2 seasons, one of which we were equal first? The thread is redundant.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
I wonder if Kimmorley get a sore arm at the end of every game ....cos he raises it to his team mates after every fu'ck up :S

nasty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ryan has been in good form for a while now, Hodgson offers nothing, B.k is already gone, I dont want to see waburton in fg again.

No point in saying moore his cemented for the next 2 seasons and a change of coach would probably do more harm then good @ this stage,
I just really hope that we sign another prop/2nd rower one or two that are tough as nails someone to break people.
We need forwards with second phase play eg,eastwood,blair,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
CULL
Warburton - Offers little impact, but decent defence. Defence that other players can also provide - CHOP.
Kimmorley - Age is not helping him and he's had some shockers this year. The good outweighs the bad - CHOP.
Halatau - Barely played 80 minutes this year without breaking down. Injury prone and a waste of money - CHOP.
Hickey - Lazy, overweight, and won't get a gig in first grade. Nice bloke but that doesn't help onfield - CHOP.

WARN
Ennis - Keep but remind him that Romelo is waiting for a chance if he plays a rubbish game.
Gordon - Give him another chance because he kills NSW Cup, but needs to fire up.
Ryan - Should have left this year, remind him next year might be his last.
Hodgson - Been pretty disappointing this year, perhaps shift to Second Row or drop to NSW Cup. Handy to have around but close to the axe.
Idris - IF they believe he is best in the centres chop him. He belongs in the Second Row and we another centre.

REMEMBER: We have the likes of Payne (maybe), Foster, Romelo, Browne, and others pushing for spots in first grade next year. One of our big issues with year is not droppingg out of form players, and instead persevering with them. Many other clubs pick players on form and rotate them as such.

B

bahadogg

We need forwards with second phase play eg,eastwood,blair,
blair is staying with the storm done deal. this club is in the position of waiting for off conract players every year we have more recruits then any other team

Status
Not open for further replies.