Some weird stuff happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Wolfmother I know exactly what the problem is.. and it's bad BAD news.

@south of heaven and @TANK 2.0 I'm sure will agree.

*deep breath*.

Look under your bed and in your roof space and closets.

He's somewhere...

upload_2017-11-17_22-26-11.png

I'm freaking out, I think you guys are right... I've said some prayers with a friend but seeing my daughter with the same marks makes me think they're back.
She did ask me about Ouija boards the other day and I told her to never do it because they will follow you.
Maybe she asked because her and her friends have already played with one.

Unless you are of Islamic faith it's unlikely to be a Jinn (and honestly I don't believe in much of that sort of thing, except the spirit world a bit (from personal experience)).

Could also be a rat/mouse creating scratches, or even bed bugs which are causing a subconcious itch.

I'm still sticking with my first theory though... you've got a wild Bill Cosby in your house somewhere.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Wolfmother I know exactly what the problem is.. and it's bad BAD news.

@south of heaven and @TANK 2.0 I'm sure will agree.

*deep breath*.

Look under your bed and in your roof space and closets.

He's somewhere...

View attachment 4345

Maybe she asked because her and her friends have already played with one.

Unless you are of Islamic faith it's unlikely to be a Jinn (and honestly I don't believe in much of that sort of thing, except the spirit world a bit (from personal experience)).

Could also be a rat/mouse creating scratches, or even bed bugs which are causing a subconcious itch.

I'm still sticking with my first theory though... you've got a wild Bill Cosby in your house somewhere.
Fkn lol @ jello pudding eating motherfucker. When you see him next tell him to suck MY dick. If he keeps talking tell him to have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up lol

PS Jinn in Islam are like Demons for Christians.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn lol @ jello pudding eating motherfucker. When you see him next tell him to suck MY dick. If he keeps talking tell him to have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up lol

PS Jinn in Islam are like Demons for Christians.
Let's not forget the demons in monkey magic

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had a Jinn knock on my door the other day. She asked for money to buy milk for her baby. After i said i didn't have any money she asked if i at least had a ciggerette she could borrow. Even if i did have a smoke I wasn't going to give it to her because she shouldn't be smoking around a baby.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Maybe the jinn is looking for her handbag

Status
Not open for further replies.