Some weird stuff happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
About 6 months ago I woke up with 3 long scratches on the inside of my knee reaching towards my upper thigh .

The next day I had scratches up my neck and along my arm..

A few days ago my daughter pointed out that she had 3 scratches on her knee, her back and side..

Tonight I get home and my son goes mum the plate was just sitting there and it cracked on its own.

I know there may be some logical explanation to all of this but just wondering if anyone has had the same experience?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
About 6 months ago I woke up with 3 long scratches on the inside of my knee reaching towards my upper thigh .

The next day I had scratches up my neck and along my arm..

A few days ago my daughter pointed out that she had 3 scratches on her knee, her back and side..

Tonight I get home and my son goes mum the plate was just sitting there and it cracked on its own.

I know there may be some logical explanation to all of this but just wondering if anyone has had the same experience?
Fuck that, I'd move lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck that, I'd move lol
Thanks for that, I'm already freaking out.
I was googling prayers to rid evil spirits but started thinking I might be dabbling in something that could make it worse..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Have similar scratches between my ballsack an scrotom.

Could be that my missus has missed out on the morning D lately!?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for that, I'm already freaking out.
I was googling prayers to rid evil spirits but started thinking I might be dabbling in something that could make it worse..
Hahaha

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You probably scratched yourself in your sleep.
Plates crack by themselves all the time, the glaze on the outside doesn’t conduct heat as well as the porcelain on the inside, so the inside heats up and expands faster than the glaze and it rips itself apart.
A small crack in the glaze is all it takes.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plates crack by themselves all the time, the glaze on the outside doesn’t conduct heat as well as the porcelain on the inside, so the inside heats up and expands faster than the glaze and it rips itself apart.
Well that plate thing makes sense, he had just taken the correlle plate out of the microwave.. It was a big plate with a small schnitzel on it .

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You have a jinn in the house
It may be a possibility, especially when "3" is involved. It evil insulting the Trinity. 3 scratches, 3 knocks, 3am being the devils hour, etc.

@Wolfmother how far are the scratches? Like can you determine if it's a cats paw or even your hand?

You have any pics of the scratches?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also, believe me or not, demons/jinns cannot attack unless you or someone has opened an invitation to them. IE ouija boards, fortune tellers, shit like that.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It may be a possibility, especially when "3" is involved. It evil insulting the Trinity. 3 scratches, 3 knocks, 3am being the devils hour, etc.

@Wolfmother how far are the scratches? Like can you determine if it's a cats paw or even your hand?

I'm freaking out, I think you guys are right... I've said some prayers with a friend but seeing my daughter with the same marks makes me think they're back.
She did ask me about Ouija boards the other day and I told her to never do it because they will follow you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm freaking out, I think you guys are right... I've said some prayers with a friend but seeing my daughter with the same marks makes me think they're back.
She did ask me about Ouija boards the other day and I told her to never do it because they will follow you.
Give me a min and I'll pm you.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I have a scar of the 3 scratches on my inner knee.. I'll post the pic

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought it was the high upper thigh :hearteyes: ... i'm sorry just been perverted :laughing:
I meant starting from my inner knee towards my thigh,. The thigh part of the scratch has gone away but the inner knee is still there like a scar.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's Freddy Kruger
Getting you in your sleep
Don't go to sleep
One 2 Freddy cuming for you
Three four better lock your door

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I tend to follow your logic bro but still open minded about other theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.