Some Into about Pat O'Hanlon please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
I see with interest the signing of Pat O'Hanlon from the Eels.

I was talking to a friend who is an eels fans (I know, you can put down your rocks).

He has some good things to say about this new signing, but I would like to hear from you guys that have seen him play while he was our opposition.

Will he be good for us ?? Comments please.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
All I know is he was unwanted by the Eels and will most likely only play first grade for us if people get injured.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tall. Was seen as a prodigy in Toyota cup but didn't quite live up to expectations in first grade, although that may have been because the Eels didn't invest any time or effort into him. He may live up to his potential at the Dogs but in all likely hood he'll sit in NSW Cup until we have a large number of injuries.

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
as Jacob has said He is tall Gangly lanky fellow who has played a bit of second row and Centre for the eels. The closest player to compare him to would be Aiden Guerra from the Rorters in body shape. However he's needs to Bulk up big time if he wants to make it in the NRL as a second rower as he doesn't have the pace or evasiveness to make it as a centre IMO.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
as Jacob has said He is tall Gangly lanky fellow who has played a bit of second row and Centre for the eels.
He must have come so cheap, the last thing we lack are backrowers and centres.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He must have come so cheap, the last thing we lack are backrowers and centres.
Spent most of his junior career at prop but was too skinny for prop when he started first grade. He's bulked up a bit now (apparently 105kgs) so he will likely be a backup prop.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw the last few Eels games this year, and Pat O'Hanlon and Reni Maitua were by far their best players. He was at starting second rower in the last few games from memory playing 80min.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tall? Can he play fullback, at least the club is trying things.

Ransom

Waterboy
Reaction score
From what I saw of him in limited minutes last year he definitely stood out.... whether or not standing out in the Eels team means anything or not is probably a bigger question. Couldn't believe the Eels let him go though.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
some reject who will amount to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.