so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Did we crash coz we got so many Joel Monoghan hits?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys, but I got so much work done today.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
hahaha exactly what I was thinking.
Seriously, I made a checklist of all the things I needed done in the morning. Crossed the last thing off about 20mins ago. Now I have nothing to do for the rest of the arvo.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Seriously, I made a checklist of all the things I needed done in the morning. Crossed the last thing off about 20mins ago. Now I have nothing to do for the rest of the arvo.
I've spent the past hour going crazy cos I can't get something to balance. This is when I need my kennel breaks!

@nchorman

Channel 4 News!
Reaction score
coincidence that the kennel is up and running when u have nothing left to do brother moe ?

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've said it before. I'll happily repeat it.

For planned Kennel maintenance I think we should be given notice. Even if it is unexpected maintenance that needs to be performed at short notice.

That way I'm not stressing that there is something wrong with my computer, or constantly double-checking to see when the Kennel is back up again. :(

If the Kennel crashes with no notice, obviously that is a different situation. :o

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
I died of boredom last night studying but luckily I covered all the content even though my exam had a big WTF written on it

Status
Not open for further replies.