So Williams not even in NSW Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brooks would be a nice pick up as our current halves are both running style players rather than play makers and we are desperate for direction and something that resembles a kicking game. I also noticed Jake Mamo is playing lower grades at the Knights, I dare say would be a good pick up too at fullback/wing..the guy has incredible speed and has shown he can cut it in the NRL.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brooks would be a nice pick up as our current halves are both running style players rather than play makers and we are desperate for direction and something that resembles a kicking game. I also noticed Jake Mamo is playing lower grades at the Knights, I dare say would be a good pick up too at fullback/wing..the guy has incredible speed and has shown he can cut it in the NRL.
Mamo lol. Don't need a piece of shit like him.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You'd be surprised how many England league fans think the super league is on the same level as the NRL.
Did these fans not see the NRL clubs absolutely demolish the ESL clubs in the world club challenge? In fact, from 6 of those games played in the 2 year tournament its 6-0. They must be seriously in denial. Often when our clubs play against the ESL clubs it's in our off season too. I guess there is always the die hard fans.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh we only have one genuine speedster in the side atm, would be nice to have another i guess.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did these fans not see the NRL clubs absolutely demolish the ESL clubs in the world club challenge? In fact, from 6 of those games played in the 2 year tournament its 6-0. They must be seriously in denial. Often when our clubs play against the ESL clubs it's in our off season too. I guess there is always the die hard fans.
They are in denial, but the recent floggings have opened a few eyes I think.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh we only have one genuine speedster in the side atm, would be nice to have another i guess.
Hi are you talking about bmoz or moses? Can't think of another genuine speedster either.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The TRex situation demonstrates poorer coaching

1. TRex hasn't been playing to his strengths, and the players around him haven't been giving him the right ball.

2. If he, and those around him, aren't playing the way they should, the coach should tell him how to run, and his halves what ball to give him.

3. If it's all TRex's fault, and he hasn't been running proper lines because he has been ignoring coaches instructions, why hasn't he been dropped sooner?

The responsibly comes back to Des.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hi are you talking about bmoz or moses? Can't think of another genuine speedster either.
Moses. Brett doesn't count atm lol. Could throw Phillips in while he is playing firstgrade.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Williams not in first grade, extended bench or NSW Cup? If Des was hoping him to get his mojo back surely he would be playing.... either gonna make a surprise appearance or he's gonski.... injury perhaps?
I read a few people on here say they met Williams and he was a nice guy. Perhaps that's his problem. If you look at footage of him on YouTube in 2011 for Manly the body language and look on his face was MEAN. He enjoyed smashing opponents then obviously but since joining us he's lost that aggression. Maybe he's become lazy getting 600K a season or maybe his religion has made his attitude milder but Des or someone needs to remind him pretty quick that he needs to return to exactly that attitude of 2011 NOW or he and his family are gonna be missing out on several hundreds of thousands of dollars a year after this season.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If its true it just shows how stubborn Des is and how he cant handle not proving that his T-rex signing was a good decision.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly I am not even geeing up here.

He was one of our only ball playing options. Reynolds should never play a single minute of football in any grade. A-Grade or below for that guy. Biggest shittest human going around. T-rex has more try assists then that guy. T-rex would do better at 5/8th sadly.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I am not even geeing up here.

He was one of our only ball playing options. Reynolds should never play a single minute of football in any grade. A-Grade or below for that guy. Biggest shittest human going around. T-rex has more try assists then that guy. T-rex would do better at 5/8th sadly.
If your not geeing up the kennel, you are a imbecile of a human being

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I also noticed Jake Mamo is playing lower grades at the Knights, I dare say would be a good pick up too at fullback/wing..the guy has incredible speed and has shown he can cut it in the NRL.
Mamo is a psycho, a loose canon.

There's good reason he isn't in first grade. Also Ross is better.

I don't believe we have renewed Trex contract. Ask yourselves where is he this week, as he isn't injured.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The TRex situation demonstrates poorer coaching

1. TRex hasn't been playing to his strengths, and the players around him haven't been giving him the right ball.

2. If he, and those around him, aren't playing the way they should, the coach should tell him how to run, and his halves what ball to give him.

3. If it's all TRex's fault, and he hasn't been running proper lines because he has been ignoring coaches instructions, why hasn't he been dropped sooner?

The responsibly comes back to Des.
I'm just going to reiterate these points

Status
Not open for further replies.