So WHO is going to the Eminem concert 2moro night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, because Eminem's music has sucked for the best part of the last 10 years.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
My brother is going *sigh* lucky c*** ! Would love to have went, but was strapped for cash.

Stop sipping on that haterade Book, its making your teeth blue.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
well i fly down from gc 2moro and am painting the cross. wheres the places to be?

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This.

I saw Eminem when he was here 10 years ago but I haven't really rated much of his music for years. His concert was awesome though. I don't think his concert was even close to selling out back then despite him being in his prime as far as popularity went, straight off the back of the Marshall Mathers LP and D12.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
No, I am not going to the Lil Wayne concert ...

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
apparently i'm lil wayne, so i'll be performing...

but in all seriousness.. i'll be there :grinning:

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Eminem is a soft c0ck, brb hanging around with a ph@ggot that cross dresses.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stop sipping on that haterade Book, its making your teeth blue.
I'd have no reason to hate Eminem if his music and a lot of his fans didn't suck. Back when he first came out I liked the raw sound of his lyrics and songs but in the last few years he has continually switched up styles, incorporated all those stupid voices into his music and now his music is far too pop-oriented for my liking, being a massive Hip Hop fan and all.

The other thing that annoys me is his fans who try to justify how good he is by stating that he 'raps about life'. Yeah? Like plenty of other very talented Hip Hop artists who simply don't get the exposure because they don't chuck a pop star on the chorus of their songs?

Eminem is a pretty good lyricist, I'll give him that. Much better than Lil' Wayne who actually doesn't make sense in most of his songs, they're just a bunch of incoherent rambling for the most part. I don't get all these facebook groups comparing Eminem to Justin Bieber as though JB killed everything and Eminem is so great, Eminem is basically the rapping version of JB these days, more focused on catchy hooks and lyrics rather than being true to the genre of Hip Hop. He's just another rapper these days.

And I don't give a **** if people like him, I'm just giving my opinion. I do believe people should try a little harder to justify why they think he is so good, because a lot of it is just bullshit.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
I'd have no reason to hate Eminem if his music and a lot of his fans didn't suck. Back when he first came out I liked the raw sound of his lyrics and songs but in the last few years he has continually switched up styles, incorporated all those stupid voices into his music and now his music is far too pop-oriented for my liking, being a massive Hip Hop fan and all.

The other thing that annoys me is his fans who try to justify how good he is by stating that he 'raps about life'. Yeah? Like plenty of other very talented Hip Hop artists who simply don't get the exposure because they don't chuck a pop star on the chorus of their songs?

Eminem is a pretty good lyricist, I'll give him that. Much better than Lil' Wayne who actually doesn't make sense in most of his songs, they're just a bunch of incoherent rambling for the most part. I don't get all these facebook groups comparing Eminem to Justin Bieber as though JB killed everything and Eminem is so great, Eminem is basically the rapping version of JB these days, more focused on catchy hooks and lyrics rather than being true to the genre of Hip Hop. He's just another rapper these days.

And I don't give a **** if people like him, I'm just giving my opinion. I do believe people should try a little harder to justify why they think he is so good, because a lot of it is just bullshit.
IMO Eminem had to make a decision every musician has to make when times are changing; to get with the times or stay real, Eminem got with the times. At the moment most of the popular rappers are in songs with pop artists, they have to otherwise they'll fade into oblivion like all the other old school rappers or just won't be noticed at all.

The only thing I dislike about Eminem is some of the songs he releases are constant c**k sucking of Dr Dre; yes I know, he gave Eminem his big break but FFS including him in songs is pretty weird.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IMO Eminem had to make a decision every musician has to make when times are changing; to get with the times or stay real, Eminem got with the times. At the moment most of the popular rappers are in songs with pop artists, they have to otherwise they'll fade into oblivion like all the other old school rappers or just won't be noticed at all.

The only thing I dislike about Eminem is some of the songs he releases are constant c**k sucking of Dr Dre; yes I know, he gave Eminem his big break but FFS including him in songs is pretty weird.
Yeah, he's a sellout. He can have his money and the respect from top 40 lovers, but he will never be a great Hip Hop artist, hence why hip Hop fans generally dislike him but top 40 lovers and girls worship him.

shmozzle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, he's a sellout. He can have his money and the respect from top 40 lovers, but he will never be a great Hip Hop artist, hence why hip Hop fans generally dislike him but top 40 lovers and girls worship him.
yep

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
See I don't get it ? what did he sell out ? I think you take music too serious, it supposed to entertain you! Its supposed to give you an insight into a persons soul (cannot believe I type that)!

Tbh Im not overly into rap I just like some of Eminems songs, he is the only rapper who's concert I would actually go to.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
tYlEr ThE cReAtOr FoReVeR!!! EvEn ThO hE iS oNe ****Ed HuMaN bEiNg!!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See I don't get it ? what did he sell out ? I think you take music too serious, it supposed to entertain you! Its supposed to give you an insight into a persons soul (cannot believe I type that)!

Tbh Im not overly into rap I just like some of Eminems songs, he is the only rapper who's concert I would actually go to.
You even admitted he sold out in your last post;

You said:
What you described there is selling out. Plenty of people take music pretty seriously, I don't think it's abnormal at all. If I didn't have to hear his dumb fans saying dumb things like ''Eminem is da best, he raps about life!'' then I wouldn't really give a ****, I'm more annoyed by the justifications people make with Eminem.

And if music is an insight into Eminem's soul, then he is a retard. How can you take the guy seriously when he raps with that stupid voice he uses in songs like 'Ass like that'?

Status
Not open for further replies.