So WHO is going to the Eminem concert 2moro night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
1-1. LOL please. 1-0 to me and I won't mention it in any other threads. Final offer.
How ? Considering this is the first time we're had a real discussion and not a trolling one, also you conceded with the Tyler the Creator part of the discussion; so I come to the conclusion that its 1-1.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How ? Considering this is the first time we're had a real discussion and not a trolling one, also you conceded with the Tyler the Creator part of the discussion; so I come to the conclusion that its 1-1.
I still don't agree with the Tyler stuff, I'm just super tired at the moment, but I will respond tomorrow.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
I still don't agree with the Tyler stuff, I'm just super tired at the moment, but I will respond tomorrow.
Join the club ! Im still recovering from friday night, respond now or don't respond at all.

Just concede that it is 1-1 !

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
If anyone EVER says that Eminem is the greatest rap/hiphop artist ever, is an ignorant **** that doesn't know **** all about music.
i dont think anyone would say he is the greatest rap artist ever, however In the last decade he would be up there. Not many would come close to what he has done.

And if anyone did, well then theyre obviously 10 years old.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i dont think anyone would say he is the greatest rap artist ever, however In the last decade he would be up there. Not many would come close to what he has done.

And if anyone did, well then theyre obviously 10 years old.
Are you judging on record sales or quality of albums? Because in the last decade I think you would find it hard to validate your statement based on the second factor.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you judging on record sales or quality of albums? Because in the last decade I think you would find it hard to validate your statement based on the second factor.
He is judging on blowjobs received.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
a bit of both dude and to top it off what Moe said

Status
Not open for further replies.