So, Where's the Article Congratulating 'Dogs Fans on their Behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sharpy

As far as I'm aware SBW was not shot by a sniper and no projectiles were hurled at him. The most he copt were boos and a few wanker chants.

Yet all of last week the media were anticipating (almost baiting us) the worst. Along with former players, current players, commentators, even our club and our captain weren't giving us much credit.

So to the media I would just to say a big fuck you.

And to the rest of us, well done.
isnt that the way we are supposed to act? congratulating us would just mean that we have dikheads and they behaved themselves

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Disagreeing with you view is not trolling buddy, there are plenty of things happening in and around your team (rumoured and true) that I could target, but what would that achieve? Not worth my time

Oh, and it would appear i have been on the board longer than you dude (you big bandwagon jumper you), and only under 1 identity, not sure how you have got rid of me? Are you feeling insignificant on this forum, are you trying to big note yourself by having a go at an apparently easy target? Step down sunshine the ramblings of your posts are evidence you are no match for me, not sure what you mean by "class" but you certainly lack it, go argue with yourself, you're an outside chance of winning that.

And FYI, I am still happily active on ST, but I love league and getting the perspective from other supporters. If you choose to abuse me because I support another team it neither adds not removes anything from my life, just shows you as an insecure being. Some of your fellow board members are certainly fun to have some banter with, you are not as it isn't a fair fight.
There's that smell again.

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate it is a Bulldogs forum , if you want to make a thread about your fullback , go make it in General forum.

Dont hijack this thread.
I wasn't trying to hijack your thread.

Was just pointing out that there is a history of "no apology" forthcoming to players falsely accused.

And FYI, I post on Silvertails all the time. If I'm not welcome here because I support Manly, let the mods tell me so.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Disagreeing with you view is not trolling buddy, there are plenty of things happening in and around your team (rumoured and true) that I could target, but what would that achieve? Not worth my time

Oh, and it would appear i have been on the board longer than you dude (you big bandwagon jumper you), and only under 1 identity, not sure how you have got rid of me? Are you feeling insignificant on this forum, are you trying to big note yourself by having a go at an apparently easy target? Step down sunshine the ramblings of your posts are evidence you are no match for me, not sure what you mean by "class" but you certainly lack it, go argue with yourself, you're an outside chance of winning that.

And FYI, I am still happily active on ST, but I love league and getting the perspective from other supporters. If you choose to abuse me because I support another team it neither adds not removes anything from my life, just shows you as an insecure being. Some of your fellow board members are certainly fun to have some banter with, you are not as it isn't a fair fight.

Oi loser!, It clearly makes you a big time troll when you try to hijack the topic on an opposition club forum and start pleading innocence for your fullback. if you have been here since 2012 then still doesnt entitle you to start yapping about a full back from Manly on a thread created for bulldogs fans...so shut up and piss off as you are the one who is insignificant cos you dont see me jumping on silvertail and commenting about Bulldogs fans....oh hang on how could I???? I wont last 2 sec there as i will get perma banned just like other NON Manly fans.

Or may be you can stay here on this forum as there are few more homeless Manly fans who just like and your x-coach and your players love to join the great Bulldogs club and its internet forum.... we will make a "Manly Homeless" section for you guys so yous all can hang around over there instead of ruining our threads.

By the way you joined the forum in 2012 when we won the minor premiership makes you a fkn band wagoner...... Keep posting homeless Manly man

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Fuk tha Media.. All a bunch of Bias *****.. Get em' out of here and away from the bulldogs

ManlyMan

Waterboy: Geoff Toovey
Reaction score
Oi loser!, It clearly makes you a big time troll when you try to hijack the topic on an opposition club forum and start pleading innocence for your fullback. if you have been here since 2012 then still doesnt entitle you to start yapping about a full back from Manly on a thread created for bulldogs fans...so shut up and piss off as you are the one who is insignificant cos you dont see me jumping on silvertail and commenting about Bulldogs fans....oh hang on how could I???? I wont last 2 sec there as i will get perma banned just like other NON Manly fans.

Or may be you can stay here on this forum as there are few more homeless Manly fans who just like and your x-coach and your players love to join the great Bulldogs club and its internet forum.... we will make a "Manly Homeless" section for you guys so yous all can hang around over there instead of ruining our threads.

By the way you joined the forum in 2012 when we won the minor premiership makes you a fkn band wagoner...... Keep posting homeless Manly man
Keep posting you say, we'll if you insist. And to show I am a good guy I will type slowly for you, it's evident you are slow on the uptake.

Replying to a post from you about "a fullback from Manly" is not hijacking, it is responding to the direction you took - OMG are you the hijacker?!?!

You speak of players (plural) from Manly at the Dogs. Tell me how is T-Rex going for you guys, I must admit I have not been diligent in keeping up with his progress, I bet he is carving it up. I can't remember the name of the reserve grade kid that went over, I hope he is enjoying it out at Belmore.

Please stop doing this to yourself indiandog, you're embarrassing yourself.

anyway back on topic, I think a newspaper article congratulating the supporters would be great. But seriously didn't Todd Greenberg and Des come out in the week leading up to the game asking supporters not to go too far? To behave even, did they congratulate fans for their behaviour?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[4][5]

Are you this? if you've done any of the above well, that's trolling.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep posting you say, we'll if you insist. And to show I am a good guy I will type slowly for you, it's evident you are slow on the uptake.

Replying to a post from you about "a fullback from Manly" is not hijacking, it is responding to the direction you took - OMG are you the hijacker?!?!

You speak of players (plural) from Manly at the Dogs. Tell me how is T-Rex going for you guys, I must admit I have not been diligent in keeping up with his progress, I bet he is carving it up. I can't remember the name of the reserve grade kid that went over, I hope he is enjoying it out at Belmore.

Please stop doing this to yourself indiandog, you're embarrassing yourself.

anyway back on topic, I think a newspaper article congratulating the supporters would be great. But seriously didn't Todd Greenberg and Des come out in the week leading up to the game asking supporters not to go too far? To behave even, did they congratulate fans for their behaviour?
Obviously you and other Manly Trolls are still hanging around here and just like you trolls your players coming over to the dogs have been pretty rubbish too....... back to the topic homeless manly fan.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Should Bulldogs fans really be congratulated for doing exactly what they should? Honestly.... I'm a 30+ year Bulldogs fan, haven't been to a game in a few years, and just wouldn't..... can't stand the bullshit that comes with being at the game.

Be passionate about the team, and support them that way.... absolutely... live your life through a game, and the people who play it, and think your helping by acting like a child in team colours? not so much.... and that is exactly how we Bulldogs fans got the reputation we have, because of the knuckle dragging, idiotic minority, that as a fellow Bulldogs supporter, I wouldn't be caught dead in the company of.

Eagle eye

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Should Bulldogs fans really be congratulated for doing exactly what they should? Honestly.... I'm a 30+ year Bulldogs fan, haven't been to a game in a few years, and just wouldn't..... can't stand the bullshit that comes with being at the game.

Be passionate about the team, and support them that way.... absolutely... live your life through a game, and the people who play it, and think your helping by acting like a child in team colours? not so much.... and that is exactly how we Bulldogs fans got the reputation we have, because of the knuckle dragging, idiotic minority, that as a fellow Bulldogs supporter, I wouldn't be caught dead in the company of.
Like many other areas of life Ahecee, the vocal minority gets all the attention.

And Manly man, don't bother. He's not going to get it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like many other areas of life Ahecee, the vocal minority gets all the attention.

And Manly man, don't bother. He's not going to get it.
Another loner..LOL

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I congratulate all the bulldogs supporters for being on their best Behaviour ,well done their happy now .

Status
Not open for further replies.