Dene Halatau -

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Expectations

For Year - top 4

Rd 3 - to win & win comfortably

Roosters - Rorters

Coach Kevin Moore - good to see we have some new tactics this yr....ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!! ....defense in round1 was very aggressive too

Ben Barba- has played well.......he will take time to adjust....but love seeing him run the ball back....I loved the General...but at least Barba doesnt run sideways...
Steve Turner - safe as a bank.....doing well defensively with Idris inside him
Jamal Idris - lean, mean and ready to Roll this year......defense has improved alot
Tim Lafai - impressed me last week, got a good step and some good speed......i was a bit worried when he got called into the side....but In Moore WE TRUST
Bryson Goodwin - not the flashiest winger around......but i love him.....great goalkicker for a lefty
Kris Keating - best buy of the year so far.......every team needs 1 Ranga!!
Trent Hodkinson - bit quiet and not a flashy halfback...but a great defender!! would love to see him take the line on more
Sam Kasiano - who says we dont breed them anymore? great future prospect...hasnt done anything wrong in my eyes...deserves his spot
Michael Ennis - future captain...the team needs him on the park all the time.....what a gee up!!
Aiden Tolman - what we missed last yr...was a forward who actually went forward.....glad to have him playing for the blue n white
Jake Foster - great prospect....deserves his spot too...when eastwood comes back.......id still love to see foster in the 17
Andrew Ryan - Captain Courageous.....gota love the Bobcat....another try last year......scores alot for some1 who seems to get bagged alot by certain ppl in the kennel.....never doubt the captain!!
David Stagg - the tackling machine......u could see how much we missed him last week

Mickey Paea - good impact from the bench
Corey Payne - good to have another big forward.....
Frank Pritchard - the game breaker......would love to see him smash warea-hargreaves (cant stand this bloke)
Dene Halatau - always liked halatau as a player...glad to see him over his injuries....and is a great player of the bench

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
For Year - Top 4, realistically, we're only gonna get stronger and stronger

Rd 3 - WIN, no excuses if we play with mongrel we should win

Roosters - Grand finalist my arse, they have some good combinations. But weak forward pack IMO

Coach Kevin Moore - Fantastic so far

Ben Barba - Been great, will continue to impress I believe
Steve Turner - Rock !!!
Jamal Idris - Rising star, just keeps getting bigger and better. A force and MUST KEEP... gee's up the team so well
Tim Lafai - Very solid, but wasn't really tested. Expecting him to play well though
Bryson Goodwin - Really needs to pull his finger out IMO, hate his casual jogging
Kris Keating - Very Ennis like in that his a winner. He just digs and digs until we WIN
Trent Hodkinson - Quiet achieving so far, nothing flash but very professional. Can't fault him
Sam Kasiano - I'm liking him alot, I think he can cement a spot. However like most coconuts, consistency is the key ... we'll see how he goes
Michael Ennis - Rock !!! so solid and damaging and like Keating he'll just dig and dig until we win
Aiden Tolman - Stagg has a contest on his hand for Players Player I believe, VERY VERY important player
Jake Foster - Solid without being superb. Very good experience for him to have and great depth
Andrew Ryan - He still works like a maniac, so much respect for him tbh
David Stagg - Rock !! Along with Tolman and Turner he's a very important member of the team

Mickey Paea - Asotasi 04 !!!
Corey Payne - Much like Foster, very solid, provides great depth
Frank Pritchard - Lets just hope and pray, thats all I'll say
Dene Halatau - Very under rated, so much value to a team IMHO

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
For Year - Nothing but a top 4 finish. No excuses, we have the team for it. Top 2 would be ideal.

Rd 3 - A win. We're not playing to our potential and our execution has been off but we need to address those issues ASAP.

Roosters - They'll give us a hard time. Won't be an easy win, if we win.

Coach Kevin Moore - I expect him to hammer in the importance of defence into our team. Like I've said before, we're blessed with great attack all over the park so all we need to do is make sure we defend correctly.

Ben Barba- Just learn his trade and play to his potential. I'm not expecting a lot this season but if he continues the way he's been playing, I'm happy.
Steve Turner - Just keep doing what he's doing. He's not the flashiest winger in the game but he sure is one of the safest in the game. Jamal is lucky to have a guy like Steve next to him. I hope he doesn't take it for granted.
Jamal Idris - Consistency. I don't think it is but I hope he isn't giving that extra effort to push his price up.
Tim Lafai - Nothing as he will be gone as soon as Josh is back. The kid has impressed me though. Good luck to him.
Bryson Goodwin - I want him to pick up his game a bit. He seems too casual at times and I want to see him get back into the great form he was 2 seasons ago. Hopefully the halves/Barba can help that.
Kris Keating - Just keep doing what he's doing now. Brilliant running game, support play and a near perfect kicking game. He's only kicked the ball dead once from memory.
Trent Hodkinson - I'd like him to take the line on a little bit more. Other then that, I have no complaints.
Sam Kasiano - Can't really expect much but he's been going pretty good. He bends the line and can get the offload away. I wish our support play with players like him was a bit better. That will come with time, I guess.
Michael Ennis - I expect him to play Origin again and I want him to run a little bit more from dummy half. He has some brilliant runs but he sometimes doesn't run that much.
Aiden Tolman - Keep up the brilliant work and he'll be THE buy of the season. Love him already.
Jake Foster - TBH, I don't really expect anything from him. I like his work and I just want him to continue doing what he does. I have no opinion of him either way.
Andrew Ryan - I like how he plays tighter these days and I like how he doesn't need to play the full 80, too.
David Stagg - LOVE him. I expect nothing of him at all because we all know he will do what you want. And then some.

Mickey Paea - I expect him not to give stupid penalties away and realise the importance
Corey Payne - Not much as I think Eastwood will be taking his place even though he has done nothing wrong at all. It looks like he can be a bit hot headed at times, though. Kinda scary if we're on the backfoot.
Frank Pritchard - Just. Be. Consistent.
Dene Halatau - I have no real expectations as I don't know if he'll keep his spot in FG. He played very, very well last week and he kinda surprised me with his acceleration.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i can say is

By the end of the season we will finish
- In the top 4
- WIN RD3 and we will see amazing stuff from the boys at that time
- All players will have a great year and hit there best

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
For Year - Top 3

Rd 3 - Solid win, 12+ points, minimal mistakes

Roosters - Shut down Carney, show Pearce to be the fraud he is, dominate their pack

Coach Kevin Moore - Hopefully he reinforces the idea that defence wins games, and not to let freak tries like merrits get us down

Ben Barba- Give it a few more weeks and I think we'll see him hitting the holes from our forwards offloads
Steve Turner - Solid, as expected
Jamal Idris - I'd like to see him not rush up for the big hit as often, his defence is still a bit suspect
Tim Lafai - Meh, Morris is back in a few weeks, Lafai can take his first6 grade experience back to nsw or toyota cup and hopefully do well for our lower grades
Bryson Goodwin - Was excited to see him get some ball from Morris, would love to see more high balls go his way in attack
Kris Keating - Great pickup, proved me wrong as I didn't originally want him
Trent Hodkinson - Love his defence and effort so far, glad we picked him up
Sam Kasiano - Going well for a young bloke in first grade
Michael Ennis - Would liek to see him kick straight from dummy half instead of taking 5 or 6 steps sideways. General play has been good
Aiden Tolman - Jizz. Awesome buy for us, way better than Hannant ;)
Jake Foster - Needs to get a bit more early ball, would like to see him involved in some wide running set plays
Andrew Ryan - Better role this year, more like a prop. Not running wide and ruining our scoring chances :grinning:
David Stagg - Actually running to the line and attracting defenders, I like it.

Mickey Paea - Love the effort and tempo, don't love the penalties and dropped ball
Corey Payne - Could be better, but hasn't been bad
Frank Pritchard - So far so good, hopefully he takes it to another level when the beast is back
Dene Halatau - Holding a spot down will Beastwood is injured.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.