Opinion So the Morris Twins not good enough for Bulldogs Board ..geniuses

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who said anything about Lewis?
You have named random players in a thread so I added another random player who would not look good in the Roosters side hence furthering the discussion on a "forum"

Thanks for your time chief

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe it;s just me but I didn't think the Mozzies did much out of the ordinary in the game. FFS JMoz got run down by Lewis, who everyone on here claims is turtle slow.

Go Dogs
They will score a lot more tries through positioning, guile and line running then through outright speed line breaks
Might just be me but there does not seem to be as many length of the field or 50m line breaks anymore, people have wet dreams over all of the big names like Ponga and Tedesco making 20 metre jigs compared to Barbas 80m sprints.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have named random players in a thread so I added another random player who would not look good in the Roosters side hence furthering the discussion on a "forum"

Thanks for your time chief
They aren’t just random players. They are players who play the same positions as the ones named who the OP regrets left the club. If this is above your comprehension then so be it.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were both on huge money Brett was paid as a fullback we couldn’t afford them even if they wanted to stay. Didn’t the club offer them a reduced rate and they bolted ?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They aren’t just random players. They are players who play the same positions as the ones named who the OP regrets left the club. If this is above your comprehension then so be it.
Also there is a multi page thread on Lewis being centre and every single thread has someone mentioning him being moved there. If that link is above your comprehension then so be it.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were many people on this forum constantly complaining about how slow and past it they were 3 years ago :tearsofjoy:
They seem to be motivated and super fit right now. 3 years ago they both looked like were washed up and ready for retirement. Doesn’t say much for our trainers.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They seem to be motivated and super fit right now. 3 years ago they both looked like were washed up and ready for retirement. Doesn’t say much for our trainers.
They were shocking in their last year with us. They wouldn't be performing at the same level if they were still at the Dogs that's for sure.

J Moz hit all new personal bests with his preseason training at the Sharks too.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also there is a multi page thread on Lewis being centre and every single thread has someone mentioning him being moved there. If that link is above your comprehension then so be it.
You’re just back-pedalling now. Why even post that passive aggressive nonsense? Feel free not to quote my posts in the future if you’re going to add nothing to the conversation

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We lose the Morris boys who are turning 34 this season but keep players like Averillo and people blow up

We keep the Morris boys who are turning 34 this season but lose players like Averillo and people blow up

Why would we lose someone who would be on a development contract and is only now easing his way into first grade? I thought it was a thirty man squad [emoji848]

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh was on like 800k in his last season and Brett 750k
There was no way they were staying with us with the shit fight we had unfolding.
Brett was smarter went to roosters on huge unders won a Comp
Josh chased the money and went to the nulla.
Now josh wants a premiership and is at the roosters problem on fuck all to try win a comp with Brett
Sadly wasn’t happening with our mob and to be honest with the roster we have they deserved to be paid full market value just proves under a good coach and support staff u can get the best out of the older boys. Something we don’t have
Other teams out there now signing players moving the chess pieces for next year we ain’t doing fucking nothing signed Thompson and resigning the potatoes we have on our books now. fuck them all off useless what the fuck are our recruiting team doing spend the money on the players we need not even inquiries into other players .

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why would we lose someone who would be on a development contract and is only now easing his way into first grade? I thought it was a thirty man squad [emoji848]
You can’t keep everyone. When young guns aren’t given a chance they tend to move to other clubs. Common sense really

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You’re just back-pedalling now. Why even post that passive aggressive nonsense? Feel free not to quote my posts in the future if you’re going to add nothing to the conversation
Are you not all there? You legit attacked me off the bat, complete negative shithouse post to start this. Not even interested in dealing with you anymore. Agree to disagree

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They were shocking in their last year with us. They wouldn't be performing at the same level if they were still at the Dogs that's for sure.

J Moz hit all new personal bests with his preseason training at the Sharks too.
All these issues added together are leading towards the same conclusion.

The coaching/training staff are more second rate than the Pay excusers say the players are.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Morris brothers carrying the Roosters (not really, but they're brilliant).

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They on any performance enhancing drugs or what. I know they just needed some good players around them, but fuck me J-Moz was busting tackles and getting the ball away like it was 2012

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You'd have to be a low IQ footy fan to think these guys were 'passed it'

When you're team is going shit the whole joint stinks, players aren't motivated to put in. Being desperate to keep them would not have worked for us. Remember Jmoz forced an exit from the sharts as they were sinking (not a competitive top 4 team)

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You sign players based on whether they can do a job. If you are of the mentality of X player is passed it yet you have Hollando Bloom & Floptoya as you centres well an experienced player shits all over them.

Even Mbye is better than any of the centres we currently have at the club.

We're going through a reset and a broom has been put through the joint.