So many players letting down the team

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson
JMK
Okunbor
Thompson

All need to fuck off. They add nothing to this team.

Jackson really needs to be benched. Teams can easily contain him cause they know he isn't going to pass or doesn't have the footwork to get through the line. I'm fucking done with Baz if he can't see the problem with Jackson at first reciever!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Jackson
JMK
Okunbor
Thompson

Jackson really needs to be benched. Teams can easily contain him cause they know he isn't going to pass or doesn't have the footwork to get through the line. I'm fucking done with Baz if he can't see the problem with Jackson at first reciever!
It is not jacksons fault, it is the game plan from barrett. Just fuck off the out the back pass to the halfback.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson
JMK
Okunbor
Thompson

It's the game plan bud....blame the coach and not Jackson

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson
JMK
Okunbor
Thompson

Yeah let’s get rid I’d all the players, they are ALL letting Trenty down…

FMD

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Add Waddell to that list, idiot lets tries in all the time.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Love my 750k+ prop playing 41 minutes... his metres/minute better this week I guess...

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty - Bloke isnt a long term solution for the dogs. Just never positioned in defense and too inconsistent with flipper hands
Ado Carr - Tried
Schoup - good game
New Kid - Don't even know your name but good on you buddy. Did more in 1 game than Averillo or burns did in 6
Okenturd - The fact barrett even picked this prized turd says it all
Burton - Sorry mate but it looks like you are a centre
Flanno - I thought he did ok in a beaten side
Vaughan - Shit player. Please dont resign him
JMK - fuck me we have had a wretched run of terrible hookers
Thompson - Not even worth half the 800k they pay him.
TPJ - Tried but too much off the cuff shit rather than smoking the defenisve line with a hard run
Waddell - cant tackle bust...never looks for n offload. Slaughtered a try with burton on the inside
Jackson - Great warrior for us but has turned into Tollman the 2nd. Please retire at the end of this season.
Bench - Young kid on debut tried hard...the others werent worth a mention.
barrett - Can we start a go fund me page to assist in paying out this waste of space

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What game you watching? Thommo was one of our best in the first half. Played only 41mins total. Our player rotation was atrocious. How he only played 41 mins as our best player in the first half is beyond me. Barrett must go!!!

thedoctor81

Waterboy
Reaction score
I cannot stand Dufty’s complete avoidance of putting his body on the line. He lost the ball twice avoiding contact, let them stroll over from that kick inside from Cobbo, and I can’t think of a single time this year he’s laid a tackle as last man.
We have plenty of shit in this team, but this bloke’s lack of heart shits me more than the guys that are making mistakes because they’re useless because he’s talented but just doesn’t care.