So, I collected the mail for the last time ever, today.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its probably from your neighbours long grass..... time to go to bunnings and spray your fence line
Im living proof that i can outgun professional critter killer with aldi pest spray. I think aldi use 2 year old oil from a cheap chinese takeaway.. will kill anything

I sprayed a fly the other day in the house, it just dropped cold out if the sky. Dead immediately

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked my mail... clear..

Get some aldi pest spray

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm ok with every type of spider except white tails. Some of them are supposed to infect you with a bacteria that slowly rots your flesh which as yet has no remedy. I think I'd rather die than watch my flesh slowly rotting. I tend to rehome spiders as much as I can when they decide I'm a good housemate. But white tails suffer instant execution if they stray into my path. I'm one of those people who place a glass over spiders, slide something flat under the glass and move them to a location outside.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck that shit... hand over the keys and move out... once one is happy there, the entire family will move in.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel sorry for spiders.
One of God’s misunderstood creatures.

I know this sounds crazy but spiders are actually more scared of us then we are of them.

If you don’t react negatively to seeing a spider, they are usually pretty cool and just sit there in their web chilling out!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you drove a Camry, you wouldn't have this problem

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Im living proof that i can outgun professional critter killer with aldi pest spray. I think aldi use 2 year old oil from a cheap chinese takeaway.. will kill anything

I sprayed a fly the other day in the house, it just dropped cold out if the sky. Dead immediately
It wasn't Louie was it?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Filipina > Japanese Women > Vietnamese Women > Chinese Women > Korean Women - in that order thank you :grinning:
If you’re after a Filipina I know just the guy who can help you out?
This guy is married to one and trying to steer others onto his path.

I’ll warn you now though, if you choose to marry and spend the rest of your life with a Filipina woman, don’t go to the Phillipines with her and expect a holiday.

The whole time you’re there, her family and friends are going to be smiling and thinking “he from Australia,he millionaire, we be nice,pander to him and ask for money”

Wahesh

Reaction score
If you’re after a Filipina I know just the guy who can help you out?
This guy is married to one and trying to steer others onto his path.

I’ll warn you now though, if you choose to marry and spend the rest of your life with a Filipina woman, don’t go to the Phillipines with her and expect a holiday.

The whole time you’re there, her family and friends are going to be smiling and thinking “he from Australia,he millionaire, we be nice,pander to him and ask for money”
Oh I know about that. What I love about Filipina women is that they are not so obsessed with technology like all the wog women are. They aren't obsessed with how they look and getting all these likes on social media. They are genuinely nice people and don't wear a fake smile whenever they see you. They are sometimes shy, but have a bubbly personality and love when people like me make complete asses of themselves just to make them smile. They are also very well disciplined, know their role as women is to keep the house clean, make food, be a driving force behind the man, KNOW who the man of the house is, and will bear his children and raise his children.

Yep, their relos over in the Philippines will think you're rich, that is why I will go to one of the other 7,600 islands the country has (no kidding, it literally has that many islands), and avoid Manilla at all costs - as I have been advised by just about everyone who has been there has told me to avoid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_islands_of_the_Philippines

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you drove a Camry, you wouldn't have this problem
More than just spiders are scared of the camry.. every car at the lights gets the fright of its life... its like a greyhound off the line that camry v6

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm ok with every type of spider except white tails. Some of them are supposed to infect you with a bacteria that slowly rots your flesh which as yet has no remedy. I think I'd rather die than watch my flesh slowly rotting. I tend to rehome spiders as much as I can when they decide I'm a good housemate. But white tails suffer instant execution if they stray into my path. I'm one of those people who place a glass over spiders, slide something flat under the glass and move them to a location outside.
Bit of a myth with those white tips

Wahesh

Reaction score
More than just spiders are scared of the camry.. every car at the lights gets the fright of its life... its like a greyhound off the line that camry v6
I pack shit everytime I pull up to a set of lights and like a deer in headlights, a Camry pulls up beside me!

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I pack shit everytime I pull up to a set of lights and like a deer in headlines, a Camry pulls up beside me!
I do a u-turn if I'm next to a Camry bro, like my car is a supercar but I can't keep up with a hypercar...