Snip!

Snip?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
us and jews are clearer smarter, we get circumsided when we are bubs and pain relief also, well hope so or the baby will be in so much pain.

As you wait it gets harder and harder, you dont wanna get the snip when you are sexually active as if you get a boner you will be in pain lol.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
us and jews are clearer smarter, we get circumsided when we are bubs and pain relief also, well hope so or the baby will be in so much pain.

As you wait it gets harder and harder, you dont wanna get the snip when you are sexually active as if you get a boner you will be in pain lol.
Yes, you are clearer smarter, Hani.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
I'd say us crackers are smarter- not getting cut > cutting bits of your penis off

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
smegma is for the homeless and various ethnicities which shall remain unnamed.
Wash that motherfcker and it's all good

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
duck cheese?

but in all seriousness, as long as they are hygienic they shouldnt get duck cheese. I dont know what kinds of men youre bringing home, Kuzza but Ive never come across duck cheese.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Hahahaha I already have it all planned!

Oh and Christian lebs can also be snipped and a few around our age or older are. Again, so Ive heard.....:/ *looks away*
Do Islanders believe in the whole snipping thing too? Please say yes please say yes.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
duck cheese?

but in all seriousness, as long as they are hygienic they shouldnt get duck cheese. I dont know what kinds of men youre bringing home, Kuzza but Ive never come across duck cheese.
LOL
Thankfully, neither have I. But if the day arrives where I do come across one, be assured that mafocker with be circumcised right then and there. With a butter knife. By me.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Do Islanders believe in the whole snipping thing too? Please say yes please say yes.
lol didnt you see Mikey's comment about playing "hide and seek" with his?

LOL
Thankfully, neither have I. But if the day arrives where I do come across one, be assured that mafocker with be circumcised right then and there. With a butter knife. By me.
LMAO!!

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
LOL
Or you could pair it with a nice wine.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the brown ones. Perhaps the really nutty religious ones might. But there's little chance of getting peen before wedlock with those. Plus they need as much skin surface area as they can get, cant afford to lose anymore LOL
Life is cruel.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
cut it off! Looks nicer imo. Reminds me of the episode of Sex and the City when Charlotte said, "There was so much skin. It was like a shar pei." Oh and "I don't need one that can make its own carrying case!" But each to their own. However when i have kids, the boys will definitely be circumcised.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
when i have kids, the boys will definitely be circumcised.

I got it done when when I was a toddler, my parents took my GP's advice on board about the whole hygene thing... and arranged for me to have it done.
Can't say it's been a problem for me, especially when it came to sex. Not one woman has ever given me bad feedback about lack of foreskin.. if anything, they were quite encouraged by it :D

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
would be interesting to see how many pro cirumcision people would actually choose to do it as an adult? my guess would be very few

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
If it was done under General Anaesthetic, then why not?

Sure, there'll be some pain afterwards, but how long would that last?

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it was done under General Anaesthetic, then why not?

Sure, there'll be some pain afterwards, but how long would that last?
no anaesthetic good enough for babies good enough for men, also would like to know how all the pro females out there would like there flaps trimmed just for the hell of it

Status
Not open for further replies.