News SMITH TO STAY AT STORM??

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The more I think about it we must make a play for Josh Hodgson. He is clearly out of favour at the Raiders and came on as a running forward for them today. Before he done his ACL he was second beat hooker in the game. He has had a few bad injuries but it may end up prolonging his career. He would take so much pressure off our halves.
Seems logical... Be interesting to see how it all pans out

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I think about it we must make a play for Josh Hodgson. He is clearly out of favour at the Raiders and came on as a running forward for them today. Before he done his ACL he was second beat hooker in the game. He has had a few bad injuries but it may end up prolonging his career. He would take so much pressure off our halves.
Agreed ... he's an instant albeit short tem solution. Still feel Smith won't be one of the the best hookers in the game, even if he's still a handy player. On this basis I'd be happy to roll the dice long term for Hodgson now and someone better after given our spine will be young.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is concerning. For all the players we sign next season, if we don’t get a hooker. There’s no point.

Anyone with credible info PM me?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will wait and see how this plays out, next year we will know if things will ever look better, heartbreaking stuff.. the lot of it, the game, the Constant losses, this great game is falling apart at the seams.!! It seems !!

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who the fuck believes,anything that comes out of rothshits mouth,the guys an alco,anyway what’s the problem deitz is improving with every game,more pressing for us is some quality forwards,to complement what is looking as a great backline.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I see I have created more confusion rather than settling people down.

Sorry my bro. Just don't believe everything you read, ESPECIALLY from a degenerate drunk **** with ZERO quotes.
That drunk sharks fan is reading this thread and typing out a new article now