SMH Announces Dale Finucane's Off Season Switch To Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We let a bloke like Finucane go (apparently) who gives 100% all the time and we still keep a bloke like Williams who couldn't be bothered most of the time

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fark! Not fair, We haven't even won a premiership yet and we're losing players. This should only be happening to grand final winning teams as payment for success not grand finalists.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We let a bloke like Finucane go (apparently) who gives 100% all the time and we still keep a bloke like Williams who couldn't be bothered most of the time
Good point, Williams tries but can be clumsy.
Finucane needed more game time, Halatau had the same problem with Haslers interchange, all the best, shame to see him go.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Must be a ball tearing call , you would have to know the possibility of a premiership is so close. And he has lost 2 with us . He deserves to be part of our success when we get the big 1

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The only positive put of this is that Lloyd will get decent minutes....still ****ing pissed

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is true, why is he still training with the Bulldogs?
I like your optimism but he is most likely gone. Smh isn't a tabloid bs paper, and from my experience their sporting stories are often accurate.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If true? In the end it is Dale's call!!! And no amount of bitching on the kennel will change that. After all I follow the team, not the player.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can already see him running great lines for cooper cronk like Proctor and Hoffman. Guy will become a star.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The last time SMH did this was when they said Watmough had signed with the Eels even though Watmough was denying it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not really fussed about his departure, the only thing that grates me is that he's going to the Storm who I can't stomach.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did he get the shits cause Jackson made reps before him???

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
In des I trust.. but still said sad news if true

nikgan1

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree only thing I don't like about finucane is the penalties that he gives away a lot

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Des is too compasionate with his players... If they not happy, he doesnt force them to stay.... The guy had two years remaining on his contract.... Its not like he wasnt getting picked in the top 17 each week...

Could there be more to this then just game time??

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The only positive put of this is that Lloyd will get decent minutes....still ****ing pissed
Only if Lloyd gets picked ahead of T Browne. Which is no certainty. Remember there's only 1 bench spot remaining with klemmer, pritchard and Kas having mortgages on 3 of them

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only if Lloyd gets picked ahead of T Browne. Which is no certainty. Remember there's only 1 bench spot remaining with klemmer, pritchard and Kas having mortgages on 3 of them
Frank and Kas should not even be on the bench imo.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I like Finucane, thought he would be a sure NSW rep for us when he and JJ made their debuts. However, JJ is so far ahead of him now it's not funny. Dale has stalled somewhat - whether it's he's not being used right, not enough minutes etc, but fact is he doesn't really bend or break the line and has questionable hands at times.. (although all that can be said about a lot of our forwards lol)

I hope the story isn't true and he stays, because he still has a lot of potential, he just hasn't lived up to it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.