Smarter White Milk rename

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll probably get banned but he seems like the fellas I used to play against from the Redfern all blacks ..... used to get called a white C and a white Dog ... every time you’d smash one in a tackle ... but if I said that back to them well it’s on

infact , one of our players who was a very dark South American called one of their players a fucking dog for trying to eyegouge him , the player in question reported to the ref that my teammate called him a black dog , which he didn’t but was given a penalty against and ten in the bin

funny thing .... our player was darker than the all blacks player by a long way
Nah. Nothing bannable about that. I copped that stuff all the time too. We used to play teams that had a full mouri contingent and they would throw out some of the most racist stuff you've heard.

Racism of any kind is wrong. But as I pointed out to Roo, he's just looking for racism where there isn't any. Especially considering that the article he shared is full of crap.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. Nothing bannable about that. I copped that stuff all the time too. We used to play teams that had a full mouri contingent and they would throw out some of the most racist stuff you've heard.

Racism of any kind is wrong. But as I pointed out to Roo, he's just looking for racism where there isn't any. Especially considering that the article he shared is full of crap.
An Indian cut me off in traffic and was driving like a flog almost caused 2 accos and had the uber sticker on the back window. Before i could even see his face i screamed at him when i caught him at the lights "what the fuck is your hurry is uber not paying enough u gotta get to the next job? .. he absolutely lost it calling me a racist lol
Im like u had a fucking uber sticker on ur car u stupid fuck.
At this point all i could do was laugh at him cause he was soo worked up lol. Which egged him on further haha

Racist or not?

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
An Indian cut me off in traffic and was driving like a flog almost caused 2 accos and had the uber sticker on the back window. Before i could even see his face i screamed at him when i caught him at the lights "what the fuck is your hurry is uber not paying enough u gotta get to the next job? .. he absolutely lost it calling me a racist lol
At this point all i could do was laugh at him cause he was soo worked up lol. Which egged him on further haha

Racist or not?
Not at all
Pretty fucking funny to be honest

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eddie Murphy went to Texas looking for racism
"A black dude can't have a suitcase?"

Funny related story. Was in Dallas Fort Worth Airport in Texas a couple of years back. Kept getting these really weird looks. Angry death stares. One woman walked up to me and said, "you are a horrible person and I hope you die"

I said, "what the fuck is wrong with these people"

Then this woman walked up to me and said, "I love the shirt. What's it actually mean?"

That's when I realised I was wearing my Bad Religion shirt that had a Cross with big NO symbol through it. I laughed and said, "it's just a band t-shirt"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Racist or not?
Definitely not. I'm pretty sure "Uber" isn't a racist term. Except if you consider the whole Ubermensch used during WW2.

Funny thing is that I have taken Ubers in many part of the world. In Australia at least 70% of the time the Uber driver has been white. So the racism thing seems even more silly.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What about the non wearing of deodorant ? Is it racist to say dude .... rexona pls

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely not. I'm pretty sure "Uber" isn't a racist term. Except if you consider the whole Ubermensch used during WW2.

Funny thing is that I have taken Ubers in many part of the world. In Australia at least 70% of the time the Uber driver has been white. So the racism thing seems even more silly.
Thank u. When i see the dumb cunt again imma link him to this thread.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Something I'll say for Uber and different countries though. In Australia every Uber I caught was always polite. They always offer you water, mints, marry your daughter, whatever you want. In the US the first Uber I got was a black guy who pulled up in a shit box car and said, "hurry the f up and get in"

I thought "hmm... Have I been wrong about racial stereotypes"

The next Uber I took in America was a white guy who pulled up in a shit box car and said, "hurry the f up and get in"

That's when I realised it had nothing to do with race. American Uber just has lower standards.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Because at my gym there is some chaps who deadset reek ... and we’ll the gym staff are too scared to say anything as it could be deemed racist

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Because at my gym there is some chaps who deadset reek ... and we’ll the gym staff are too scared to say anything as it could be deemed racist
Fuck that. I'm always honest with that shit. If someone has no personal hygiene and stinks out the place then tell them. It's not a racial thing. Personal hygiene is universal and if someone stinks and no one tells them, then they're not going to realise.

I told a dude that he stunk a few months back. The Mrs yelled at me for saying it. I just said, "but he does stink. And now he knows. So he can have a shower"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck that. I'm always honest with that shit. If someone has no personal hygiene and stinks out the place then tell them. It's not a racial thing. Personal hygiene is universal and if someone stinks and no one tells them, then they're not going to realise.

I told a dude that he stunk a few months back. The Mrs yelled at me for saying it. I just said, "but he does stink. And now he knows. So he can have a shower"
I've actually refused entry to venues if they stink hard. Plus I've sent guards home for stinking like the sweat off a baboons balls.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its getting ridiculous. We keep going down this path and whats next?

-Rename the White house because it implies only white ppl are allowed in there (even though its because the building is painted white)
-White wings will need to change brand name, coz you know it implies its food for white people
-Snow is racist
-You wont be able to call a power outage a blackout
-The phone book will need a name change. Cant have a phone book for white people only called White Pages. and dont get me started about Yellow Pages

I could probably make a list so long it would be a thread by itself. But you get the picture.

It is my opinion that people who are seeing racial issues in things that are not in any way intended to be racist, are being racist themselves.
They'll try and cancel the actual word and colour next. You know its coming.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Racist or not?
Nasheed?