SKD back at training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Why is this guy back at training did he actually get away with bashing his misses

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has not pleaded guilty so he is free to train and play.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope he falls on a witches hat and it splits his anus and requires stitching.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't be shocked if he played on Friday

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wow the roosters have a good lawyers, didn't he say he was mentally sick
Not really, he should be free to play until proven guilty. We don't need another Brett Stewart.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Not really, he should be free to play until proven guilty. We don't need another Brett Stewart.
True but he didn't go to court cause his mentally sick but can go training just sounds sus

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Miracle recovery just a few days after he was due in court, what a suprise.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't the police come up with a number of charges against him? I don't think the police in our state fake shit lol

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't the police come up with a number of charges against him? I don't think the police in our state fake shit lol
They did, and probably got it right. However, not defending the guy but in theory people are innocent until they are proven guilty... sadly not always the case. Stewart was allowed to play while defending a sexual assault charge (Sorry, stuffed up he was banned).

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
They did, and probably got it right. However, not defending the guy but in theory people are innocent until they are proven guilty... sadly not always the case. Stewart was allowed to play while defending a sexual assault charge.
I thought Stewart didn't play until he was cleared

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should have had his day in court already but depression got the better of him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And we still have another step until he is proven guilty.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not to start a can of worms but i am getting sick and tired of players using Depression as an excuse for issues when they do something wrong instead of being accountable for their own stuff up.

I find it hard to beleive, specially in the case of Boyd and now SKD that they come out and say they have depression, send them to rehab clinic for a week and all of a sudden they are fine again and ready to play like nothing is wrong.

I can talk of this as i am a long term suffer of depression and it took me many years to get myself to a comfortable stage of living with it. I know their are many factors that come to depression and many reasons as to why people have it. I'm not saying that there aren't players who suffer from it but i think the majority use it as an excuse without actually suffering from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.