Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alzz this will be a clown signing mate mark my words. SexDogs is 100% right
If Fizbo and the clown crew continue pooing on every signing, they’re bound to get maybe 1 or 2 right that they can bash Gould for all of next year … not every signing is going to be the right fit or work out perfectly, they’re just playing the odds so they can fuel their hate into next season ..

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He straight up said he was physically done in the NRL, went to superleague where he went on to barely play a game because he was injured all the time yet now he's going to return to the NRL @ 32 and not only find his fitness but also perform? The icing on the cake of all this is that he's another wannabe boxer and wants to kick start his boxing career? We don't need any more of this shit.
I’d say the same thing to my current employer if I was getting a very well paid job (holiday) to France by another employer. Exercise, holiday and pretend to play league for a bit.
But can also see you being right

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres a big young fella at Tigers names Aitasi James. He is going to be a good one. Prop forward.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Theres a big young fella at Tigers names Aitasi James. He is going to be a good one. Prop forward.
He isn't going to help us win now, like a lot of our reserve graders.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It has come straight from his mouth that he is physically passed it.

Fans should be rioting if we get these type of dud signings.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He isn't going to help us win now, like a lot of our reserve graders.
Agree. He wont help us win this year. But he is a good prospect. Better than what we have now. He's a big unit as well.

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Fizbo and the clown crew continue pooing on every signing, they’re bound to get maybe 1 or 2 right that they can bash Gould for all of next year … not every signing is going to be the right fit or work out perfectly, they’re just playing the odds so they can fuel their hate into next season ..
Sounds narcissistic to me.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Very very risky signing.

I predict 6 months good, then he tapers off and year two is a medical retirement

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring back SST — let suaali go
Yesterday, 06:12 PM

I would 100% do this tomorrow
bring back SST for $500k, he was on more then what with us before he left, would still be top 5 or 10 props in the game and 3-4 years left in nrl
31 is still young for a front rower

and we let suaali go for a res grade quality winger for $750k next year, he will be in res next year if still playing, as young and toia will be wing and centre

get it done uncle Nick

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So
- since when is 31 old? Jwh is 34 and still going strong
- everyone gets injured at times, just because he is injured does not mean he is out of form or will be injured next year so that does not mean anytime
- past his best ? He was one of the best props on the game still last year and would be now if not injured
- looking to the future.- we play for premierships each year and he would be back straight away, not an 18 year old looking at the future in 3 or 4 years
- the average NRL squad player is on $400k so $500 K for a rep front rower with neally 200 games of experience is cheap
- lets compare most really food front rowers are on $700-$800 PA, and some close to $1m
- he has great footwork in contact and can play but minutes, something Leniu does not have