Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Slide, you're right mate. The rebuild needs to start somewhere and if we don't clean out the rot first we will find the rot only goes deeper. Getting in new and fresh personnel will commence the rebuild with good attitudes and the expectation to win every game because our recent signings of successful winning premiership players will ensure the losing culture currently rotting in the club will almost be decimated no matter who leaves.
its hard as to us its 8years of hell with the possible addition of a few more years now that the ship is being steered. to them its a job

although, in order for us to regrow and rebuild successfully i think the high ups know that a lot of our younger signings were made in desperation as were our 1st grade signings and thats because we had no choice which left us with a lot of players knowing they werent getting shafted for a while as there was no one to be shafted for (until now).

so some of the players who have plodded or scraped along are now on notice and most of them are first grade signings (sutton, rfm, flano, for example) let alone jnrs. they arent trying to build a club of reserve graders they want 1st graders to come from their reserve grade systems...

this gets done by luring lucrative players that attract others that wish to play for that club. if not for ado car and burto most our signings would never have happened if not for reed and kicks the ones that followed dont happen so on and so forth

its a tough game to play but wiping the slate clean and starting fresh is usually done the hard way unfortunately

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Slide, you're right mate. The rebuild needs to start somewhere and if we don't clean out the rot first we will find the rot only goes deeper. Getting in new and fresh personnel will commence the rebuild with good attitudes and the expectation to win every game because our recent signings of successful winning premiership players will ensure the losing culture currently rotting in the club will almost be decimated no matter who leaves.
Spot on Premiership pedigree is what we have been missing. We are quickly flipping from one of the youngest and most inexperienced sides to a team full of hard workers and proven winners, RFM is the epitome of lazziness and must go

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Spot on Premiership pedigree is what we have been missing. We are quickly flipping from one of the youngest and most inexperienced sides to a team full of hard workers and proven winners, RFM is the epitome of lazziness and must go
definitely, cant breed winners in a losing system. need to ween out the weak for the strong to come in

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So just to recap.
Sio has an injury affected 2022 with the roosters.
He declares he is no longer up to NRL level.
He goes to Catalans, and has been injured for almost entire season.
When he has played he hasn’t been an impact and was dropped from the 17.
In 2024, at 32, he is signed on a 2 year deal with the doggs at 500k

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Renouf to’omanga

we should hit him up again!
He calls himself Renouf Atoni these days and turns out (I almost typed "plays") for Wakefield Trinity in the ESL. I saw him on Kayo a couple of months ago, and I thought a supporter in a Wakefield jersey had invaded the pitch.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He calls himself Renouf Atoni these days and turns out (I almost typed "plays") for Wakefield Trinity in the ESL. I saw him on Kayo a couple of months ago, and I thought a supporter in a Wakefield jersey had invaded the pitch.
He was lazy.
He either stays and slides down to div 2 or returns for Massey or is down for good.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So just to recap.
Sio has an injury affected 2022 with the roosters.
He declares he is no longer up to NRL level.
He goes to Catalans, and has been injured for almost entire season.
When he has played he hasn’t been an impact and was dropped from the 17.
In 2024, at 32, he is signed on a 2 year deal with the doggs at 500k
That is 100% correct ‘sheed

Facts facts and more facts

@Nate DAWG and @maroondog72 will tell u this is all myth and is a sensationel signing but

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
500k a season for a 32 year old prop who was past it last season lol. Not only that but we gave him a 2 year contract which could cost us an elite signing from the free agent class of 2025. What a terrible signing.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
500k a season for a 32 year old prop who was past it last season lol. Not only that but we gave him a 2 year contract which could cost us an elite signing from the free agent class of 2025. What a terrible signing.
On paper, this has to go down as one of our worst signings in our history. What are we thinking here??

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have 15 players signed for 2025 onwards. A more than likely increase in the salary cap.

Its another Gus risk we are going to have to cop. He got it right with the likes of Kiraz and Preston, but also has had some calls gone against him too (Davey, Sutton and RFM if rumors are true).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On paper, this has to go down as one of our worst signings in our history. What are we thinking here??
That's just a slight over-exaggeration.. I suppose you forgot about She-Rex, Foran and Sharon Woods? Or Napa?

Taukeiaho may be banged up but at least he's always been a proven player and even last year when he was supposedly carrying all of these injuries he still averaged 140 metres a game in 17 games which is more than 2 or 3 of our current forwards could get combined in one game..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That's just a slight over-exaggeration.. I suppose you forgot about She-Rex, Foran and Sharon Woods? Or Napa?

Taukeiaho may be banged up but at least he's always been a proven player and even last year when he was supposedly carrying all of these injuries he still averaged 140 metres a game in 17 games which is more than 2 or 3 of our current forwards could get combined in one game..
The difference though is those ones at least didn’t have all these red flags beforehand

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man you’ve got a defence for every single shitty signing weve made. Even for this one which has disaster written all over it lol