News Sincere apology to my Kennel Fam

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Dear Fam,

Over the past 5 minutes I have taken a lot of time to reflect on my behaviour on this forum. This isn't an easy post for me to make. It is hard to come to terms with reality when you take a long look in the mirror and don't like what you see staring back at you. Especially when the face you see staring back at you is your own.

I have realised my behaviour has been less than admirable at times. We all deserve to receive the energy we put out there in the universe and some of the energy I have been putting out has been sarcastic and nasty.

At numerous points throughout my kennel journey, I have been rude to members of my Fam, responding to their posts with sad, angry or passive aggressive laugh reacts. On occasion I have even spoken (or typed) words which were less than courteous. From today that all changes. I am adopting a heart react only policy. No matter what is said to me and what I think of it, I will respond with a heart react....because at the end of the day, we are all Fam and the foundation of any strong family unit is love.

This is not an attempted commentary on how any of you should react to me. I do not expect that this change of attitude will result in more widespread acceptance of my sincere, but at times less than conventional ideas. This isn't about how others perceive me, it's about the person I want to be - the standard I want to set. We can only control what we put out there in the universe and I am sending out a big bowl of love.

I am tearing up a little as I write this. We have been through so much together, Fam. Ups and downs and loop the loops and plateaus and we have experienced all these things together. that is special.

So much love for you, Fam....each and every one of you. There isn't a single one of you I couldn't think of something nice to say about.

Namaste

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No..he is merely ramping up the "taking the piss" mantra to a higher level is all... too much time on his hands clearly :tearsofjoy:
Not taking the piss, Fam. This is about self realisation. I have woken up to the fact I could be kinder to people sometimes.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fear enslaves us , where truth sets us free....Ute look at the past and thank it for all it's lessons (Less SmElliott Gibberish) but brother as you look toward the future let what you have learned guide you and be ready for what may come. Namaste :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fear enslaves us , where truth sets us free....Ute look at the past and thank it for all it's lessons but brother as you look toward the future let what you have learned guide you and be ready for what may come. Namaste :grinning:
Beautiful words, my famboy.

Namaste

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came to see Heart Reacts.
Just like Elliots playing days. I was left bitterly dissapointed.

No heart reacts to be seen

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Came to see Heart Reacts.
Just like Elliots playing days. I was left bitterly dissapointed.

No heart reacts to be seen
I have literally heart reacted every post, fam. i can't control what others do, I only have agency over what I put out there in the universe. Although it's not really a universe, its an usniverse!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not taking the piss, Fam. This is about self realisation. I have woken up to the fact I could be kinder to people sometimes.
That's very noble of you my patience is wearing with certain people and I shouldn't be so nice .
Maybe I need to find a mountain peak to do masturbations off and reset my inner self .

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's very noble of you my patience is wearing with certain people and I shouldn't be so nice .
Maybe I need to find a mountain peak to do masturbations off and reset my inner self .
It's amazing up there in the clear blue air, your masturbation incantations will echo for miles.