Signings announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Did Adrian Morley (sp? English player played for the chooks) play until his 40th?

Chuck in some testorone and we'd have omeley revving like he was 25 again.
Morley played till 39, Menzies also 39.
I have seen at least one other ESL player play at 38. He was a no name to me, but i saw him play when I was watching ESL on channel 9 about 4/5 years back. Andy Lynch for Castelford will turn 38 just before the ESL season ends.

This season we have two players turning 36 this year, and Every possibility we see Gallen go around again next year in his 37th year.

So even Next year O'Meley wouldnt be the oldest in the NRL.

Last edited:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can see the whole Woods and Foran saga running over next few weeks. I hope im wrong. Dogs have never been good at announcing signings since chief wigam took over as ceo. Hopefully a few more deadwoods are released.
Surely the dragons wont be able to afford Dugan now.
Chief Wigham...lol...hilarious!!!!!!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there will be some big announcements next week (Tuesday)...and maybe another a couple of weeks later....

Just a weird feeling [emoji6]

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Your in for it now son!
He has a better strike rate the big bird or whoever it was floating around a few years ago who claimed to have an inside source & was right about 0.00000000000000000001% of the time. Wonder what happened to him?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even the basket case Tigers can get a deal done quicker than our club. Bring Donnie Trump in and sack Rae Rae.

Status
Not open for further replies.