Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@sleepy dog, either way, all good brother. Hopefully comes through to shut up a few Kennelers who tend to throw all their toys out of the cot when this type of news doesn’t formalise, despite the players themselves being in control of their own decision and being human, can change their mind, some people don’t get that.

Sounds like your confident and I’ll back it in, as I’ve said before, if it doesn’t, sh!t happens.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@sleepy dog, either way, all good brother. Hopefully comes through to shut up a few Kennelers who tend to throw all their toys out of the cot when this type of news doesn’t formalise, despite the players themselves being in control of their own decision and being human, can change their mind, some people don’t get that.

Sounds like your confident and I’ll back it in, as I’ve said before, if it doesn’t, sh!t happens.
I think you’re missing the point. It’s all fair and good to say we are close to signing someone or we are in talks with someone… but to come out and confidently say someone has signed is the issue. Like why spread fake info? I get that players change their mind and do back out of deals at the last minute but that is pretty rare after that have actually signed on the dotted line.

I just don’t see the point of making shit up.. we are all here supporting our team and itching for some good news. I feel like here it’s a contest as who can say “I told you first”

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think you’re missing the point. It’s all fair and good to say we are close to signing someone or we are in talks with someone… but to come out and confidently say someone has signed is the issue. Like why spread fake info? I get that players change their mind and do back out of deals at the last minute but that is pretty rare after that have actually signed on the dotted line.

I just don’t see the point of making shit up.. we are all here supporting our team and itching for some good news. I feel like here it’s a contest as who can say “I told you first”
Valid point mrk07, all I’m saying is, if a player physically signs a contract, and that news travels, then within a cooling off period, they backflip, the news is rubbished which makes the source of the original info appear fake… then we loose good sources because they get torn a new one.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I don't think this is at that stage though and cooling off periods don't exist so it's frustrating as to wtf is actually going on...nek minnit he is perhaps announced after our game today? Idk...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well I don't think this is at that stage though and cooling off periods don't exist so it's frustrating as to wtf is actually going on...nek minnit he is perhaps announced after our game today? Idk...
An actual announcement at 4pm before the Tigers game would be nice.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some players don’t really have a clue and make decisions based on emotions… and guess what they change. I wonder if TPJ stands naked in his bedroom every morning not knowing what to wear?

I think Vaughn is simply dogs want clarification on suspension. So they know how to structure an offer. They don’t want to give him a contract for next year and then have him out for a third of the season. Also they don’t want to waste money this year if they don’t need to.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some players don’t really have a clue and make decisions based on emotions… and guess what they change. I wonder if TPJ stands naked in his bedroom every morning not knowing what to wear?

I think Vaughn is simply dogs want clarification on suspension. So they know how to structure an offer. They don’t want to give him a contract for next year and then have him out for a third of the season. Also they don’t want to waste money this year if they don’t need to.
I think they have cap money to spend this season and actually want to front load him out of this years cap.

So his contract under next years cap will be less. They just want clarification that this is ok and that his suspension won’t be in effect at the start of next year.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So have I but Trent has a close association with Vaughan apparently