Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It means sign some fucking forwards
Yeah cheers i got that, but it says 'fingers crossed we get a couple to go with our backs'. It was supposed to be from someone connected to Vaughan but made no mention of whether or not hes even talking to club let alone if he's signed. Its a generic response

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeah cheers i got that, but it says 'fingers crossed we get a couple to go with our backs'. It was supposed to be from someone connected to Vaughan but made no mention of whether or not hes even talking to club let alone if he's signed. Its a generic response
Generic response to what exactly?

I said I’ll ask a family member as we know each other. I’m up on the Sunny Coast so messaging is all I’ve got atm. Believe it or not, no skin off my nose digger

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/77/07/36C07F6B-EC67-4316-8ABD-11780AF2C582/tmp.gif

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not employment contracts unless they’re written in. Doesn’t mean you can’t change your mind but there’ll be legal settlements.

NRL contracts, The NRL has every right to say you won’t be playing for anyone else.

Cooling off period is dead, and it’s water-tight.
Australian employment law encompasses employment contracts, see fair work Australia.
unless there’s a specified waiver in the enterprise bargaining agreements negotiated with the union.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not employment contracts unless they’re written in. Doesn’t mean you can’t change your mind but there’ll be legal settlements.

NRL contracts, The NRL has every right to say you won’t be playing for anyone else.

Cooling off period is dead, and it’s water-tight.
This!

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Australian employment law encompasses employment contracts, see fair work Australia.
unless there’s a specified waiver in the enterprise bargaining agreements negotiated with the union.
Whatever that means all well and good.

But cooling off periods in regards to contract laws refer to buying goods or a service. Like a car or a house or an internet provider.

Not employment.