Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That’s not really good news it’s meh :tearsofjoy:
Just letting you know it’s spelt m-e, no ‘h’ on the end
Lots of people find it tricky
Much harder than ‘I’ , which is why a lot of people find a way to use that instead

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just letting you know it’s spelt m-e, no ‘h’ on the end
Lots of people find it tricky
Much harder than ‘I’ , which is why a lot of people find a way to use that instead
Don't be so harsh on NPC83. Most people spell Dufty as Duffy....which confused me in the beginning cause I kept scratching my head thinking, " has Baz gone mad, why are we signing Daffy Duck?"
Then I thought to myself.....oh well, at least it's an upgrade on what we have now!

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Old mate sleepy
Any truth to the rumour that surfaced yesterday that the dogs are to get Michael Chee Kam from the tigers?
Thank you for reading my question oh great one.
If that happens....I'm calling you Flat White from then on. You really know how to kill someone's expectations....

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If TPJ doesnt sign now, surely the bloke who posted this loses all credibility
Let’s be reasonable, the bloke posting cannot guarantee the signing and does not make the decisions on behalf of the player.

I’m sure we’re well in the mix and the word on the street is hopefully accurate in terms of the signing but there’s cooling off, ongoing negotiations, last minute offers etc. no one but player & manager truely know.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Old mate sleepy
Any truth to the rumour that surfaced yesterday that the dogs are to get Michael Chee Kam from the tigers?
Thank you for reading my question oh great one.
Thats gold

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s be reasonable, the bloke posting cannot guarantee the signing and does not makes the decisions on behalf of the player.

I’m sure we’re well in the mix and the word on the street is hopefully accurate in terms of the signing but there’s cooling off, ongoing negotiations, last minute offers etc. no one but player & manager truely know.
I could say this about any player though? Hes said he has agreed terms, to me it just sounds like some people on this forum make these statements as a guess, if hes agreed terms, surely it should be done

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could say this about any player though? Hes said he has agreed terms, to me it just sounds like some people on this forum make these statements as a guess, if hes agreed terms, surely it should be done
do you live under a rock?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let’s be reasonable, the bloke posting cannot guarantee the signing and does not make the decisions on behalf of the player.

I thought cooling off periods were axed:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes isaac and his dartboard, pity his wall needs repairing.