News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And word in some article is we've signed an American YouTuber who gives any sport a shot. Warburton flew there specifically for that.
300 + million, surely 1 of them can play the game

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ACL is probably not as big a concern in a front rower as it would be in a back.
Based on what I can see the coach wants to play, I'd say we go for reliable smart and hardworking props, can defend well in and especially around the ruck, laterally strong and quick. Bonus if a bigger body can do this but doesn't happen often.

Interesting recruitment, everyone is asking for big bodies and I'm not against. Some props have come, whoever they are, injured or not, they'll have game time this season.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't go wrong when you add the Payne Haas beard too
Yes thats a strange one. Big mean blokes with a beard. I remember when Kasiano, Pritchard and even Klemmer had that style of beard and they looked imposing. Not to mention AFB. Maybe its a bit like Samson and if they cut it off they lose their power lol.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes thats a strange one. Big mean blokes with a beard. I remember when Kasiano, Pritchard and even Klemmer had that style of beard and they looked imposing. Not to mention AFB. Maybe its a bit like Samson and if they cut it off they lose their power lol.
Klemmer was in his head hair not his facial, when he was bald he was all fire then he grew it and lost the rage.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Klemmer was in his head hair not his facial, when he was bald he was all fire then he grew it and lost the rage.
I think it had more to do with getting a contract upgrade he was happy with. After that he only put in during rep games. I always hated seeing him play like a work horse for us, then hit origin and play with 100% more aggression. He was a decent prop still, but not the enforcer we needed and knew he could be.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on what I can see the coach wants to play, I'd say we go for reliable smart and hardworking props, can defend well in and especially around the ruck, laterally strong and quick. Bonus if a bigger body can do this but doesn't happen often.

Interesting recruitment, everyone is asking for big bodies and I'm not against. Some props have come, whoever they are, injured or not, they'll have game time this season.
Tom Hazleton at the sharks could be a handy pick up. I believe he's off contract and will have to complete with afb, Hamlin uele, hunt and Williams next season.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Hazelton would be a great pick up for 2025
Dale Finucaine is still contracted for 25, however I get a feeling he may retire at the end of year. If he doesn't would have to think one of Hazelton or Royce Hunt would move on.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hazelton would be a great pick up for 2025
Club option for 2025, so technically available 2026. But, I’m sure Gus can throw a decent number his way and put some pressure on the sharks. Apparently Tom is mates with Gus’s Son so a deal could be done at the dining table or a family BBQ.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only really finefuiaki mooney may worth recruiting.