News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just goes to show what slim pickings there are availible at the moment.
We are scraping the bottom of the barrel with hope we can get some kind of form and depth in the forwards just to get through the next year or so.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this guy any good ?? what I have seen of him is similar to Poasa looks ok for 10 mins then runs out of puff, his fitness lets him down.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen he’s a big body that can bend the line. He’s a to still young and chooks and bunnies have shown interest (concern is him being let go especially bunnies props sucking)

Though let’s see. I’m happy as it’s this year (we need urgently) and next year no doubt on a low deal.

My guess is we land sst when recovered and we hope sst tetevano posa or fifita can give us something till we land a big fish or someone like Xavier Willson etc for our future. Fifita still young enough to kick right on.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen he’s a big body that can bend the line. He’s a to still young and chooks and bunnies have shown interest (concern is him being let go especially bunnies props sucking)

Though let’s see. I’m happy as it’s this year (we need urgently) and next year no doubt on a low deal.

My guess is we land sst when recovered and we hope sst tetevano posa or fifita can give us something till we land a big fish or someone like Xavier Willson etc for our future. Fifita still young enough to kick right on.
I think the SST boat has sailed. Even if he was fit and ready to go. I don’t think he would be interested in coming here.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think the SST boat has sailed. Even if he was fit and ready to go. I don’t think he would be interested in coming here.
From what Critta said on a pod cast the other day he’s doing his rehab and hoping to be here May ish?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who are South’s signing or promoting to replace all of these reserve graders we buy off them?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Who are South’s signing or promoting to replace all of these reserve graders we buy off them?
Judging by the weekend game they aren't doing so well at replacing them.

Always a Bulldog