News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
except he won’t even get onto the park until the back end of the year by which time it’ll be too late
True, but he might be cheap and be a work in progress for late 24 and 25 .. what if we’re close to the 8 and this guys ready to run out & do a job for use ..

Firstly, if it’s true, I’m sure they have a plan for him ..

People ripped in when we bought King, but he’s worked out pretty good for us, Gus might see similar in this bloke ..

With that in mind, I’m just asking shouldn’t we give the bloke a chance if he comes here ?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In Gus we trust…suck it up!
I think this is the point he's highlighting tho..

People say this too much: "In Gus we trust" as I feel we always need to judge people on the present rather than just give them a pass because of their name / past successes.

Which I believe is the point @CrittaMagic69 tries to make all the time..

I'm not saying that I agree with him, but at the same time I can see where he's coming from

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you’re saying you have been wrong before… wow!

For the record I haven’t nor have I seen one bloke post here they are stoked with this signing or super excited?

Just not emo slitting their wrist…

Think most just see it for what it is. Depth signing in a position we suck. Fairly young: fairly big. Showed some grub/**** which we lack. Mainly moneyball time signing and no doubt on about half if not less than rfm was?

I’d be fine with that!
Exactly, some on here just love to sook at every signing. Probably only depth signing. You can’t fit a whole squad into your starting 17. Need some depth

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@CrittaMagic69 dont even bother. V obvious this is another trash signing its getting sad we are now targeting fringe first graders with fresh ACL injuries to try and bolster the squad. And all the ‘true fans’ lapping it up even sadder

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Exactly, some on here just love to sook at every signing. Probably only depth signing. You can’t fit a whole squad into your starting 17. Need some depth
Agree. I think tho when looking at our props we need starters rather than depth.

Plus the concern is that he'll not only NOT be apart of our preseason, but will miss a lot of games also.

Which is why there is concern. Natural concern imo

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@CrittaMagic69 dont even bother. V obvious this is another trash signing its getting sad we are now targeting fringe first graders with fresh ACL injuries to try and bolster the squad. And all the ‘true fans’ lapping it up even sadder
we take the broken down fringey off South’s books and they will sign a solid first grade middle from someone else

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who is happy with this signing?
Who has even said that he has signed?
Stop the bullshit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think this is the point he's highlighting tho..

People say this too much: "In Gus we trust" as I feel we always need to judge people on the present rather than just give them a pass because of their name / past successes.

Which I believe is the point @CrittaMagic69 tries to make all the time..

I'm not saying that I agree with him, but at the same time I can see where he's coming from
They don't have real opinions. It's just twerking for absolutely everything the club does until they feel like shitting on the players early in the season because they didn't live up to their unrealistic expectations.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember watching him play a for the Rabbits, I didn't notice his lack of fitness but I noted that he's a hard runner and can break tackles. I wouldn't put him in the same category as Pele.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is happy with this signing?
Who has even said that he has signed?
Stop the bullshit.
Of course he is signed. Xmas come early for souths Gus coming knocking to take a fringey with an ACL off there roster for them